Morning with Him

"I..it's okay......but why did you do that?"

"I...I don't know...That's why I'm apologizing ...are you lonely? You have a whole day all alone...?"

"Not anymore. ..."

"what do you mean? Did you buy a pet?"

"Noo....you remember Yoongi?"

"Yea?"

"Well...he comes over whenever he can....and I kind of don't feel that lonely anymore..."

"Doesn't his mom worry? He looks young, to be honest. And isn't it rude from his side to come when he wants?"

"Well, I don't think it's rude..."

"What are you doing for lunch today?"

"I don't know....probably watching some movies...."

"Can I join?"

"Uh...sure"

"When should I be there?"

"You can come right now if you want?"

"Ok, I'll be there soon!"

Jimin soon arrives at Hoseok's house, he runs up the staircase and knocks on the door. Hoseok comes and opens the door.

"Come in.." Hoseok

"Why do you look sad?"

"I don't know...."

"I can leave if you don't want to see me,-"

"No...stay..."

Jimin smiles and nods ok and goes in.

"Is it because of that boy Yoongi?" Jimin closes the door behind him.

"No..."

"Is it...because of yesterday?"

"Maybe......." to be honest, it's a bit of both.

"Look I'm really sorry..." Jimin said, "I didn't mean to do that all of a sudden...I don't know what came up," Jimin takes his coat and shoes off and puts on slippers.

"I..it's okay.....just stop apologising...."

"It's not ok... I don't like to see you sad. You are a sunshine Hoseok"

Hoseok sighs, "Let's just watch a movie...."

They both go into the living room. Jimin looks at Hoseok and slowly strokes his back for comfort and slowly changes to holding the older's hand.

"Uhh....what are you doing? " Hoseok asks while looking at the television.

"Ah-" Jimin quickly lets go of his hand, "I guess you don't like that..."

Hoseok doesn't answer and just continues watching the movie.

Soon it's 3 p.m. and Hoseok's door has some light knocks. Hoseok stands up and goes to the door. When he opens the door, he could just melt there. For some reason, it felt like his saviour just came.

"I'm back Hobi," Yoongi smiles softly.

"Why do you look sad? Did something happen?"

"Nothing..." Hoseok hugs the younger and smiles. Yoongi quickly hugs him back.

"What's with the hug all of a sudden?" Yoongi giggles lightly.

"Idk...I just wanted to hug you." Hoseok hugs him tightly one last time before letting go of Yoongi.

" I see you have a guest," Yoongi looks at the shoes, I can walk around if you don't want me to bother you"

No

"You can join us!" Hoseok doesn't want the younger to leave, "We're watching a movie.."

"I don't want to bother"

"Please~?" Yoongi looks at the other and just smiles at the others actions, "Ok I'll stay,"

Hoseok steps aside so Yoongi can go in. Yoongi closes the door and gets his jacket and shoes off. They both then go to the living room. Jimin slightly bows, "Park Jimin, you must be Yoongi!"

Yoongi nods his head and slightly bows as well.

"So you have introduced yourselves.......let's continue watching the movie?" Hoseok smiles.

Yoongi sits down and leaves Hoseok someplace so he can sit between them, and Hoseok does.

Jm whispers in Hoseok's ear softly, "So it was because of Yoongi?" he then smiles, "I'm happy to see you happy now..."

By the time the next movie played. Yoongi got a bit sleepy and put his head on the elder's shoulder. Hoseok looks at Yoongi and smiles. It didn't take much time till soon Yoongi had fallen asleep on Hoseok.

It didn't go with Jimin not noticing that he has fallen asleep, "Do you like him?"

Hoseok blushes and shakes his head as a no, but soon blushed harder, "W...what make y..you t...think that....?"

Jimin smiles, "You became happier when he arrived. You love his actions, by the guess, you think they are cute," Jimin giggles softly, " Plus you blushed at the question."

"I..is it that obvious...?" Hoseok looks away in embarrassment.

"So you do like him? It kind of is, but at the same time, some would think your related, since, you know, your 25 and he looks 15. Does he know that you like him?"

"I'm not sure...."

"So you haven't confessed?"

"Not yet..."

"How did you fell in love with him?"

"I don't know......it just happened...." Like movies, they just see the person and just love him for no reason, maybe I don't love Yoongi and think of him as my brother? Hoseok thinks to himself. Suddenly he starts to think more of the Younger, he wants to wake up every morning with him in bed, eating breakfast together, having more sweet kisses like yesterday...

"When did you realise? Recently or?"

"R..recently..."

"Any action he did?" Jimin thinks of some romance novels.

"Uhhhhhh......." Suddenly his face turns red.

"So he did something! Tell me please~ You are my best friend right?

you can trust me"