Chapter 1: If Only Daddy Was Here

(Darcy)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARCYYYY!"Instead of being woken up by my alarm, today I woke up by the screams of my mother, my brother and sister screaming so close to my ear so I put my pillow tight to my face as O was so sleepy.

"Come on wake up sleepy head!"I hear my 14 year old brother Edward , his voice was really getting husky as he matured.

"Darcyyyy baby, wake up don't wanna be late to school on your birthday!"Mom sang sweetly, I never get angry at her, my mom was the best, dad too, speaking of dad, I miss him so so much.

Dad's gone for his band's tour, yeah One Direction was still the biggest band on the planet, I'm not surprised at all, my dad and my uncles are the best.

You know what else is new? My mom is also a very big superstar. It's such a blessing to Harry and Brooke Styles' daughter. I love my family to death and I wish my daddy was here for my 16th birthday.

"Mom!Where's daddy?"I whined pouting and she sat next to me caressing my face.

"Aww Darcy, daddy's on tour but I'm sure he 's missing you a lot! You know how he loves you"Mom told me and I hugged her. At least she was here.

"Darcy, you're wearing this today, mom and I bought it for you!"My little 13 year old sister Emily said to me giving a pink wrapped box. Yes I havent changed, I love pink and I'm a very girly girl. I opened the gift box and I gasped in shock and happiness. It was a pink sleeveless top, a white black pink checked short skirt, denim small jacket, high white socks that had pink lines on it Love it all pinky pink!

"Oh my god I love it! Emily, mom thank you so much!"I said hugging the both of them. Edward didn't get me anything?

"You can open mine at tonight's party, invite whoever you want! "Edward said and I giggled, I knew he would have gotten me something. Finally they let me in my room alone so I could take a nice shower and put my new clothes mom and Emily bought me.

If only dad was here.

I was finally ready, grabbed my pink Jansport bag and got downstairs and I saw my brother and sister ready to go to school waiting for me. Emily was wearing a pink shirt that said I ❤️Darcy Styles with black high waist shorts and black pumps, a bow headband on her hair, she was so freaking adorable and she says I'm beautiful all the time.

"Wooow Darcy you're so pretty!"Emily cooed looking at me, Edward smiled, he looks so much like dad now, like Harry Styles young version.

"I think today I'll be your bodyguard in school, nobody hits on my sister!"Edward said and I giggled, he was also like dad, very protective of Emily and I. I love my brother so much, feels I'm the young one when he's here.

"Thanks Edward, can we go now?"I asked taking both my brother and sister's hand ready to go. We kissed mom bye and left to school. School wasn't so far so we walked together.

"Did dad call today?"I asked them but they shook their heads for no.

"I'm sure he's busy during concerts,signings! "Emily said, she was also like me, worst than me, she loves daddy to the core. Edward too but he's a guy, he doesnt show it, actually he's more of a momma's boy.

IN SCHOOL

Emily was in 9th grade, Edward in 10th and I was in A level, so we went to our respective classes, as I walked to my first period biology, I saw my bestfriend Carly running to me.

"Darcy-cakes! Happy Birthday, yayyy you're 16!"Carly hugged me and we entered biology lab.

"Thanks, look at what mom and Emily got me!"I said showing my outfit and she winked at me.

"You look amazing, but something's bothering you, you alright?"She asked me and I sighed.

"Hey Darcy ,happy birthday, first one not smiling on sweet 16!"My best guy friend Mason Sheeran, yeah Ed Sheeran's son showed up behind us. He was really sweet, you can always count on him.

"I miss my dad a lot!"I mumbled bit they heard me, Carly put her arm around me.

"Don't worry Miss Styles, your dad loves you so much , he's just busy you know!"Carly told me and I rolled my eyes, I was about to say something bit our teacher came in. Class started.

"Ok before I start, happy birthday Darcy! God bless you and your family!"Miss Alonso wished me smiling, she was my favorite teacher, she was so nice to me. Wait everyone was , I was the teacher's pet and not because of being Harry Styles'daughter , they like me for me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lunch break was the time, Carly,Mason and I join my brother and sister as well as the best friends/cousins in the world.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARCYYY!"Thy shouted in unison, our gang was always nicknamed by Little Direction because we were their kids.

"Gaby, have you heard from your dad?"I asked her and she smiled at me, she looked almost like her mother but shy like her father, drawing artist like her father.

"I spoke to him this morning, he said happy birthday to you!"Gabriella said.

"Is that what Emily bought you?"James asked, he's Uncle Louis and Aunt Eleanor's son, I know he's two years younger to me but he is so so cute.

"The best mom and best sister yes!"I said proudly and they laughed.

"You're so beautiful, suits you very well!"James told me an md I blushed.

"Ohhh Darcy didn't your mom told you that the party starts at 2 till 6pm? We have to go or they'll cancel the reservation!"Lea Payne said, just like Uncle Liam her dad she was very much into rules and stuffs but she was such a cutie pie. In the gand, there was one I didnt like, Nick Horan , Uncle Niall was amazing I love him so so so much but his son was exact opposite, when he was a baby he always pulled my hair and many annoying, not only to me Emily,Gaby and I hate him.

"Early party?"I asked her.

"Yeah because late night is not safe!"Gaby said so we all bunked school today, yayyy I love birthdays! My birthday.

At the parking spot, guess who told us to get in a white limo, Aunt Perrie.

"Aww Darcy happy birthday darling! You're ready to have your sweet 16 party?"Aunt Perrie asked when I hugged her.She's ama...ZAYN! HAHA!

"Yayyy! Where are we going?"I asked her and she laughed.

"Everybody get in and you'll see?"Aunt Perrie said and we all screamed happily. I know this is gonna be hell lot of fun, but it won't be perfect.

If only daddy was here!

(A/N: Hiiiii first of all , massive thank you to @cliffordsratchet for the amazing cover looooove it. So Darcy will be played by the innocent long hair Miley Cyrus, Carly By Emily Osment, Emily by Camila Cabelo of Fifth Harmony, any ideas for the others James , Nick,Lea, Mason ? What do you think of this chapter?
Yeah Darcy's such a daddy' girl? How long will she be like that? Next chapter, Darcy's sweet 16 party!!!!)