Chapter 21: 1D Spy Kids

(Darcy)

If it was a kind of punishment for crushing me or making me a baby, well dad deserved whatever he was gvoing through, yes but he was scaring me. His eyes were no longer shiny green like mine, they were sooooo red and he was growling what the hell! Thank god mom pulled him back before he could...strike Emily,Edward and I. After that, last we saw was dad running away out of our house god knew where. What's with him suddently?

Now Mom's phone rang, I wonder who must be calling her as her face was getting more tensed now. She spoke really fast we couldn't make out what she was speaking and to who. After cutting the call, she came to hug the three of us.

"Mom! Will dad be alright?"Edward asked her and she smiled a little playing with his hair.

"Yes he will don't worry, listen I am kind of busy with something, I want you three to go to Uncle Liam's house, stay with Lea please? Behave!"Mom said sweetly and Emily and I gave each other relieved looks, that was easy permission to go to someone's house. What a coincidence!

"Be careful mom, I love you!"I said hugging before my brother and my sister leave with me to Lea's house. We knocked at the door and saw an upset Uncle Liam, weird to see him like that. Weird to see dad so much enraged and the creepy red eyes why? But when he saw us, Uncle Liam tried to smile and be...well just him.

"Hello Darcy, Edward and Emilyyyy! Lea 's upstairs with everyone, be here till your mom is back"Uncle Liam said letting us come in, we saw a rushed Aunt Sophia joining him, where were our parents doing? Of course searching for dad but why was it such a serious thing? I mean my dad missing was a big deal sure but why make it a huge secret issue?

"Under any circumstances, don't leave the house ok? Take care lovelies!"Aunt Sophia said and we waved them both bye.

"Tell daddy we love him!"Emily shouted before they closed the door, Edward and I rolled our eyes at her, seriously Emily? Seriously? Daddy's girl now?

Edward, Emily and I went upstairs to Lea's room and we were welcomed by all our 1D bestfriends, James,Gaby,Lea and Nick argh! We all sat on the floor, on the carpet chatting for a while before getting to the serious matter.

"Lea what you wanted to tell us?"I asked her and she looked tensed like not knowing where to start.

"Well...I heard my parents saying something I wasn't suppose to hear!"Lea started nervously. Tell me whatever we know is connected, oh no that's freaky.

"What did you hear?"Gaby asked.

"About us!"Lea said and now we all had eyes wide opened. What about us?

"Lea come to the point!"Edward said not willing to wait for suspense. Well we all feel the same way.

"Mom told dad that time is near for us to change soon!"Lea said and we didnt understand what she meant by change! Change what? What soon?

"Define change!"James said and I couldn't help but look at him smiling, he caught me staring and he smiled back so I looked back at Lea shyly. James smiled at me! Shhhh not now Darcy!

"She said we gonna grow drastically and we won't age and grow anymore!"Lea said and we were all pale now. Growing too much and stopping to age and grow? What? Its not like we're...vampires right? I'm thinking of Twilight now but this was a movie isn't it?

"Well I always thought that our parents look the same as they were years ago, are we gonna be like that too?"I asked her and now I think I gave her and thee others something to think, oh my god this was making us go mad. Spying, investigating on our parents. Nothing to be proud of.

"Err...guys you 're not thinking that those facts are...connected right?"Emily asked getting, we didnt say anything , we were scared of that, what if we were bringing the pieces together to find the big solution, but what was the solution? What was the answer?

One big question mark

"Hey how's your dad? Everyone's been worried about him!"Gaby asked me and now I looked at Edward and Emily scared.

"Well after Darcy locked herself in her room he was crying his eyes out because she wont talk to him..."Edward said and I rolled my eyes, now please dont tell me it's my fault dad's like that.

"What? Now It's my fault?"I asked.

"Later when Emily went upstairs to convince Darcy, I dont know suddently Dad 's eyes were turning sooooo red and he filled with rage, he was totally different of how he really is, scary, angry, sad...my god"Edward continued ignoring my question but I knew that he knew it wasn't my fault he was like this.

"Red eyes...not ageing...not letting to check their bags, eternal beauty...I'm thinking of something but I wanna be wrong!"Nick said and we started thinking like him. Just then I looked around Lea's room, her bookshelf especially, one book caught my eye...

Twilight.

Vampire: pale skin, very beautiful, shine in the sun, incredibly fast, cold skinned, forever frozen, will never age once bitten or born vampire.

Oh my god! No our parents can't be vampires, they just can't! it's impossible, coz if they were, we'll be too and clearly we're not vampires.

"Woah woah we're not thinking that they're---"Gaby said getting freaked out, we all were.

"We cant be sure so I got an idea!"Emily said and we listened to er, be serious girl, not the time to be crazy girl now.

"Darcy I dont care about your grudge to dad but we have to watch them closely! Like while eating, sleeping, going out..."Emily said and we all looked at each other like we had no choice, we had no choice to spy on our own parents.

"How can we watch our Parents sleep?"Nick asked.

"Just pretend like you're sleepwalking or something! We have to do!"Lea said and we nodded.

"What about when we're in school?"Edward asked. He's right, what were they doing at home when we're in school? Were they just at home or sincerely working like in a studio or photoshoots like real celebrities or something else? But that means we have to bunk school!

"I'm in A level so I have to attend classes, I'm not bunking!"I lifted my hands in the air.

"Nick and I will do it! We can do this and if there's trouble about parents, we'll all do anything to save them right guys?"Lea voluntarily said and we smiled at her and we all high fived each other.

"CHILDREN! WE'RE HOME! MEET YOUR PARENTS!"We suddently heard the voice of Uncle Liam shouting from downstairs. All I could think was...

How is dad?

"Remember guys, don't take your eyes off them !"James said and we nodded as we got down to join our parents, they were all there. Edward and Emily were first to hug mom and then dad, o hugged mom immediately but I looked awkwardly at dad before hugging him but it was like being forced to. I felt like this, not him obviously.

"Are you ok dad?"I asked him in a normal tone and he sighed smiling at me . I'm talking to you dad but doesn't change anything!

"Fine, everything's gonna be just fine!"He said as we all headed home. So now we the kids were almost sure of what's wrong with our parents but we're not sure, we need to be sure, I guess tomorrow, the rebellion begins!

(A/N: Ooooohhh the kids are soooo close, they just don't want to believe it! What do you think will happen? And Darcy's thinking is changing, she's less daddy's girl! )