Chapter 19: So Sweet Emily

LONDON 10:30PM

(Emily)

It was so good to sleep in our own bed, own room, most of all dont have to hear any more boy gossips, girl gossips were so much so much better. Speaking of girls, I miss Darcy so much, I can't wait to see her , I still didnt understand why did they cancel the tour. But girl instinct told me that it had something to do with maybe after Darcy went to check daddy's bag or one of our uncles. What would they hide from us? Why would they? I was studying for my maths test for monday as today was a saturday. Yep I work very hard, I stay up late and I'm an early riser, that's me. Darcy's the opposite, she was such a sleepy head but she gets ready fast. Edward, just Edward!

I was rewrite a sum in my rough notebook when my bedroom door was knocked softly. Edward!

"I'm not sleeping Edward! I'm really studying!"I yelled at him, ever since mom, dad and Darcy were gone, Edwrd took the role of a dad, always telling me to do this do that, at the right time, he also checked on me .

"Guess my youngest princess is really busy!"I recognised this voice and I jut dropped my pencil down and my hand banged ny studying table. Oh my gosh, please be daddy, Not Edward!

"Daddyyyyy!"I ran to open the door and immediately jumped at my father's arms squeezing him. It was him, bandanas suited him more than Edward, Edward loved beanies more. Daddy kissed my head abd cheeks several times.

"Emilyyyy, missed you my baby!"Dad said and I smiled still hard to realise he was actually back. Where's mommy? Darcy?

"Me toooo! Where are mommy and Darcy?"I asked him and his smile disappeared or reduced. Huh?

"Down in the living rooms!"Dad said and I ran downstairs to see my mother and sister. I stopped when I saw Darcy and mommy speaking to each other, seemed like a serious conversation but I didn't know what they were talking about.

"Ahem!"I fakecoughed to get both their attention. Darcy' s face started to get life again when she saw me, she just ran to take me in her arms, mom hugged us both together.

"Emilyyyyy! Missed youuuu crazy girllll!"Darcy cooed and I giggled.

"Darcy I missed you too and your sing was tooooo good! So proud of you girl!"I cooed in her arms as she caight me tight. No wonder she was daddy's female version.

"Thanks, I'm really glad to be back home!"Darcy said normally, knowing her I'm sure she must be sarcastic. As Darcy and I were hugging, mom joined us, then Edward out of nowhere joined us too.

"Darcyyyy! Finally you're back!"Edward said and she giggled. Now our family was now complete wen daddy joined us.

"It's good to be all of us together!"Daddy said and we all giggled happily except Darcy. Huh? Her expression changed!

"Hmm...I need some air!"Darcy said awkwardly and she ran to her room smashing the door loudly.

"What's with her?"Edward asked, mom and dad exchanged looks, dad felt really sad I guess, ok what happened in Melbourne? Mom put her arm around his shoulder taking him in the living room consoling him. Edward and I looked at each other wondering what's going on, we followed our parents siting next to them on the couch.

"What happened to Darcy?"Edward asked daddy who had his head buried on mom's shoulder, it was nothing dirty or any of this, it was like he was going to cry any moment, oh no daddy dont cry please.

"She...she..."Daddy started and he was starting to sob trying to control from crying.

"Daddy... here!"I gave him a glass of water and he took it giving a small smile.

"Thanks sweetie!...Darcy...won't..."Dad was gonna break down any moment now and it hurts so much to see him like this.

"Harry...!Mom wispered caressing his knee.

"She wont talk to me...she hates me!"Dad said as tears streamed down his face. Did he just say that she hated him? That's impossible. Darcy loved him tooo much to ever hate him. Edward wanted to laugh not believing it but I gave him a dead glare so he zipped his mouth.

"Darcy doesn't hate you daddy , you know she can't!"I told him and he shook his head for no.

"Why? What happened?"Edward asked. Again mom and dad gave each other some looks, they didnt know what to tell us, why do I feel like there's something they were telling us, maybe that's why Darcy must be mad ! Hey is t about the bag checking thing? Oh my god! She did it! I have to know what's inside. I still have the picture of Aunt Eleanor mouth full of blood inside ny head, freaky!

"Long story! "Mom said and we nodded. I stood kneeling in front of my daddy cupping his crying face in ny hands, seeing him crying killed me, I hated , I love my smiling happy daddy sooooooo soooooo much.

"Daddy please don't cry, mommy loves you, Edward loves you, I love you and Darcy will always love you, she's just upset of ....whatever, tomorrow she'll be fine! She can...We can never hate you daddy, you are the best daddy ever!"I told him kissing his cheek and he took me in his arms crying . I hugged him.

"Thank you so much Emily, I love you sooooo much, you, your brother, your mother and your sister, I cant take it the fact that she won't let me near me!"Dad said and I nodded in understanding.

"I'll talk to her daddy don't worry!"I told him and I went upstairs upto Darcy's room. Of course, the door was locked so I knocked.

"Go away!"Darcy yelled and I sighed.

"Darcy it's me Emily! Can I come in please?"I asked and then she came to pull me inside her room making me sit on the bed with her, she was really upset. How to make her back to normal?

Wish me luck, I think this is going to be a long night.

"