Chapter 14: Australia

(A/N: What will Harry explain might be easy for you to guess but remember Darcy doesn't know that. she won't even think about that)_____________________________________________________________________

AUSTRALIA

(Harry)

"GUYSS WAKE UPPP WE MADE IT!"I heard the voice if our very own Louis William Tomlinson shouting to wake us up. I was sleeping between my beautiful wife and my beautiful daughter leaning their heads on my chest and Louis had to ruin it.

"Australia?"Darcy asked in her sleepy voice stretching her arms, while she was stretching I put her shirt down as it lifted quite a lot.

"Welcome to Melbourne princess!"I told her and she smiled happily. If ony she was small again. I felt really thirsty, but I can't in front of my daughter, she can't know. I took my bag and got into the toilet. I opened my bag to take a red liquid bag and started drinking it fastly. Felt so good, don't worry we also eat normal food as well. I took my phone to text Brooke so she could come amd feed herself. I can't scream BROOKE COME GET YOUR BL**D BAG! Darcy will freak out.

To: BrookeâÂ¤Ã¯Â¸ÂÃ¢ÂÂ¤Ã¯Â¸ÂÃ¢ÂÂ¤Ã¯Â¸ÂÃ¢ÂÂ¤Ã¯Â¸ÂÃ¢ÂÂ¤Ã¯Â¸Â
Hey babe, I'm leaving my bag in the toilet, come immediately feed yourself xx :)

Brooke knocked the door and I opened it to let her in, I kissed her lips hungrily as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"HARRYY! BROOKE! COME ON!"Louis screamed and I inhaled loudly and Brooke pulled back as she was drinking of those bags.

"Brooke, not telling her kills me it's a good thing why are we hiding it?"I asked her and she snuggled in my chest.

"I know, me too but will she believe you, that her parents are ...you know what so that's why we can't..."She said. I know she's right but lying to my daughter hurts me. I looked at Brooke's eyes and I noticed they were turning red, the beautiful shade of brown was disappearing, that's bad it's revealing her. Darcy shouldnt see this. I took out my ray bans from my shirt and put them on her.

"Calm down babe, and dont take these off!"I told her pecking her lips and we finally got down the plane. The others waited for us down and we rushed till the exit, everyone put their shades hoping we won't get noticed but you know when a world tour is announced, it makes the crazy fans alert and they were in airports wishing to meet us. This you cant do anything. As we ran to the black van reserved for us, Darcy looked everywhere her mouth opened for a while.

Darcy may be 16 now but she still had that baby cuteness and cuteness she always had. She was so beautiful and the most adorable girl with Emily .I hope Emily and Edward were fine with James and El, glad they started to cook, I'm so happy my three were not involved in any bad things like sex,drugs,parties,boyfriends,girlfriends, love, I wish they could be this innocent forever.

"Can we go shopping dad?"Darcy asked when she saw a big fancy mall, she was just like her mother, a crazy shophaholic and I love both of them to the core.

"Let daddy and uncles rest in the hotel, me ladies will go ok Darcy?"Brooke said and they both high fived each other, I giggled at both of them.

"Yeah right we have a crazy schedule Mrs Styles! Rehearsals starts at 2pm !"Liam said playing with his phone.

"Means in like three hours, just after leaving our stuffs in the hotel and a nice bath!"Niall stated, now you should have seen Darcy and Brooke pouting at the same time. That was adorable, they're adorable.