Chapter 2: Daddy!

(Darcy)

The limo took us to Hard Rock Cafe, I've always wanted to go there, yeah I am so happy right now, not entirely though, you know why. Aunt Perrie got down first then the others down after her, James showed his hand to me to help, I took it and I started to blush. Why am I blushing? Stop it Darcy?

"Darcy, we reserved the place only for us so dont have to worry ok?"Aunt Perrie told me and I smiled at her. Being famous had its perks right? Soon as we entered I heard so many screame SURPRISE TO ME.

OMG I saw Aunt Eleanor, Aunt Sophia, Aunt Barbara, Aunt Alice with mom, most shocking was to see my dear uncles , Uncle Louis,Uncle Zayn, Uncle Liam Uncle Niall and Uncle Ed. I ran to hug each one of them, I missed them so much, can't believe they were back from tour on my birthday. Wait a second, where's daddy?

"Darcybear! You've grown more beautiful than ever!"Uncle Louis yelled , I giggled, he always called me Darcybear, I remember Emily used to call him Uncle Boo when she was small she tried to say Boobear.

"Darcy, you're 16! You sweet little Darcy 16"Uncle Zayn cooed pulling my cheeks playfullly, he always loved doing that and I never stop him.

"Hi uncles! How was tour?"I asked them in hope they would start telling me about my dad. Where is he?

"It was good, we missed you all so much!"Uncle Liam said as Lea ran to hug him, after her everyone joined heir families, all with their moms and dads having a great time, I was with mom,Edward,Emily and Carly and you had no idea how much I needed daddy right now. If my uncles were here, where would he go?

"Darcy, come let's dance!"Carly stood up and waited for me to grab her hand. I was still thinking.

"Darcy..."Carly trailed.

"Darcy Anne Styles , come on let's dance it's your birthday !sister"Emily yelled making me jump and I finally these two crazy girls and we started dancing to the music. All the songs that I love were blasting through the speers and I loved the pink decorations, balloons, hearts, the dream sweet 16 party. I was having such a good time with my friends and family, all the people I love the most, not exactly all o them.

Not the main person I love the most.

"Darcy you're such dancer girl!"Carly shouted through the loud music as I swayed my hips to the rhythm of the song I Love It by Icona Pop, we were dancing amd singing along like crazy. I watched mom chatting my aunties and my uncles were together chatting and also watching us closely.

One thing you should know about my uncles, they were very very very...the most protective dads ever. Not more than mine. Ohh daddy! Where are you? I need you, I miss you!

"Darcy , you have to dance with everyone and I should be your first!"Mason showed up showing me his hand elegantly and I smiled at him. DJ put now a soft and slow song, I think it was Wanted by Hunter Hayes , love this song. Mason and I danced in the middle of the dancefloor and everyone was watching in awws. Mason and I were just bestfriends so please dont think anything forward! hahaha.

"You're so beautiful Darcy!"Mason wispered in my ear and I giggled. Imagine if I had to dance with James! OMG cut it out Darcy! After Mason, next it was Nick Horan, oh no not him, he's so annoying, I felt digusted when he had to put his hand on my waist. This dance better be short.

"Can I touch your hair?"Nick asked in his acting baby voice , I rolled my eyes at him. I hate people touching my hair except my parents, there's no way that his Nick Horan touch my hair.