Chapter 30 Part 2: Save Harry

(Darcy)

I opened the door to the guest room and all our 1D family was in there, but my eyes were fixed only at the person lying very very weakily on the bed.

Daddy.

I couldn't recognise him at all. Who knew the sexiest man( I mean thats wt fans say right?) on earth could get...ugly?

"Daddy?"I said with my voice choking the more I looked at him feeling more guilthy that I did this to him. When he hear my voice, his weak red, not vampire eyes, weak sickly red eye looked at me I guess in disbelief that I was here.

Yes daddy I am here, and I'm not leaving.

I came closer to him squeezing his now freezing hand in mine and that made me cry harder.

"Darcy...is...that...you?"Dad choked and I nodded slowly not willing to look at him because my heart was breaking because he was like this ...because of me.

"No...It's Darcy baby ,daddy!"I said hoping he would smile but no he was crying more and more. no daddy don't!

"Daddy please you can't die! We need you , I need you just drink please!"I cried holding his hands in mine tight.

"Darcy baby you're happy without me you ha--"Daddy started and I cut him.

"Dad no I dont, I didn't mean it dad, could never hate you, do you always believe whatever I say? "I asked him , Emily next to me held my shoulder so that I didn't lose my temper.

"I know you're a bad liar my baby!"Ge said weakly.

"Well believe me when I say this...Daddy I Love You!"I said straight to his face and you should have seen him now, full disbelief, why? Daddy I love you and thats the big truth!

"You heard her Harry stop acting like. fool and drink the damn blood"Mom said getting tensed and next we didn't expect dad to just slam the glass of blood . It just broke into pieces making the blood staining the floor. I looked at Aunt Barbara who immediately caught Uncle Niall tight with her as he started growling revealing his fangs. Even Uncle Niall looked scary.

"Niall, let's get out of here!"Aunt Barbara said taking her husband with her and they both left the room.

"Louis! Get him another blood bag or something!"Mom said but the look on Uncle Louis' face was not good at all.

"That was the last one and Harry's too weak to move to hunt!"Uncle Louis said sadly and we were all scared because if my father didnt feed himself he'll die.

It can't happen! Never!

Hey I just got an idea!

It's crazy but it's the only way to save daddy.

But I'll do anything for my family

"Uncle Harry"Gaby said crying in her dad's arms.

"Harry...I can't lose you! I need you, you have three beautiful children that love you so much, a wife to cherish...you have no reason to kill yourself!"Mom cried and Edward hugged her.

Ok do it Darcy!

"Dad, bite me! Take my blood!"I scooped on top of her as if like I was 3 year old girl showing my wrists. Everyone gasped in shock including dad.