Chapter 4: First Fight With Brother

(Darcy)

What the hell was my little broter doing in my class? Especially right now tbhis was definitely not the best timing at all. Seriously some random person had to ask me out by writing it on the board, today? This morning Dad lectured us not to fall in love and stuffs, he even allowed Edward to even kill whoever ask Emily or me out. It had to be today!

When Edward showed up in maths class, the look on his face when he saw the board, I knew he was trying hard to control himself. He was getting really angry. I've never seen dad angry but Edward today was the day.

"Edward please leave it!"I said between my teeth and the least expected he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him a little harsh, I gasped in shock.

"Who wrote this?Who the fuck dared i ask my sister out?"Edward said really angry, that was the first time I heard him swear, mom and dad would not let us say any bad language, to Edward it was his day. Everyone looked at him like he was a crazy over protective brother or psycho brother, I love him yeah but this is too much.

"You had the guts to ask her out on te board right and you dont have the guts to face her family?"Edward shouted and there was one of the biggest jerks of our class that stepped forward. Jason, blond, tall, very fit body, he's really bad guy, done all the bad things in the world. Not exagerrating. He asked me out? But I dont know him, I never spoke to him. Edward and I both had our eyes wide open and jawdropped.

"Edward...I swear I dont know him! Maybe it's just a dare,dont make it a big thing!"I told him rubbing his back to calm him down but he gave a bad glare at Jason.

"Aww come Darcy! you're so beautiful, never seen such shiny eyes, soft hair, lips, your body ...things I want to do with you..."Jason started to come coser and I backed off , next Edward punched him hard on the face, many times making Jason 's nose bleed. Never thought my brother had this much strenght in him.

"Edward stop!"I tried to pull him away so he won't kill Jason, everyon' was looking at us like we were a tv show now. Do I need this? Never been so embarassed in my life. Edward was still beating the shit out of him!

"How dare you ask a girl you dont even know? And to how many girls did you say the words? You had to come to my sister? Fuck youu!"Edward yelled as he kept punching him. I've had enough, this was too embarassing.

"EDWARD HARRY STYLES! YOU LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW!"That was the first time, the very first I ever shouted at him, angry with my brother. Edward stopped, looking at me in shock.

"Darcy, promise me you wont let him near you ever! He's a fucking asswhole!"Edward told me

"I know he is and you can trust me, bit you dont have to beat the shit out of him"I said and I realised I was gonna cry any moment.

"Why are you supporting him? Dad said--"Edward started and I cut him , thank you dad thanks a lot.

"It's dad's duty to advice us Edward, you dont have to take his every word, use your brain if you even have one!"I yelled at him , he had the wide eyes, actually even I couldn't believe Ibsaid those words, I also always listen o daddy and now I'm telling my little brother not to everytime.

"I'd love to hear you tell dad about that"Edward snapped and I sighed

"And you, you're lucky I just broke your nose, you're lucky it was me not my dad. If it was my dad, you'd be dead by now!"Edward turned to Jason and I facepalmed myself.

"Just go Edward , you'be embarassed me in front of everyone, I hate you!"I yelled as I was too pissed off and crying.

"You don't mean that!"Edward said, Carly caught my arm.

"i do, I dont want to see your face today!Go away!"I yelled and he left. That was the very first time I fought with my brother, he embarassed me in front of the whole school man!

What will I do at home?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The whole day I avoided Edward to the maximum, I was too angry with him, I felt embarassed to look at everyone, I was only with Carly, Emily and Gaby. I told Emily about it and she was shocked that Edward and I were in a fight now.

"Usually you used to stop me and Edward from fighting, now tables turned!"Emily said on the way home, yeah because of the fight, Edward walked faster in front of us, Emily and i walked together. Having a sister was so much better, wow am I saying this?

"Yeah but don't try to act like me in this,ok! He's a jerk and I don't talk to jerks"I told her loud enough for Edward to hear, he laughed loudly,

"I don't talk to bitches!"Edward yelled and I rolled my eyes.

Edward opened the door and we followed him. We didnt say a single word then we saw our parents making out in the couch first floor living room. Right!

"Get a room!"Edward yelled angry and they pulled back blushing, dad coughed.

"At least leave THEM alone!"I told him angry and ran to my room shutting the door hard.

(Emily)

What the hell is going on? That was the first time my big sister and big brother were fighting ! I'm not used to this at all, I wish they get along soon. As we got upstairs, we saw our parents making out, ewww! Ok right, they're in love wooo hooo!

"Get a room!"Edward yelled angry, he would never shout at them or anyone but now he was too angry with Darcy. Please big brother, don't get angry.

"What's with him?"Dad asked with concern and confusion.

"At least leave THEM alone!"Darcy yelled back and rushed to her room shutting the door hard and I knew she locked herself.

"What's with her?"Dad asked again.

"I DONT TALK TO BIT--FEMALE DOGS!"Edward shouted and he rushed to his room like Darcy he locked himself. Only I stood there clueless.

"Emily sweetie what's with your brother and sister?"Dad asked and I sighed.

"Long story dad!"I mumbled but he could hear.

"Can always keep Emily, come here sit!"Mom sat patting next to her and I sat between my parents. I know after telling them everything, the day is definitely not over.

"Too much drama mom!"I said.

(A/N: Oh oh Darcy and Edward fighting! How long? What do you think? OMG three days and already 100+ reads you got to be kidding me thank you so much, ilysm.)