Chapter 16: Detective Baby Styles

(A/N: This will in London while 1D,Brooke,Darcy are at the concert, same time or before!)___________________________________________________________________________

(Edward)

Emily, James and I were sitting on the couch watching live our family's concert, I couldn't wait to hear and see my big sister rock the stage, she had an incredible voice, I always heard her sing and play the guitar in her room. She's amazing. James, well he admired in every way, still can't believe he likes her. Wow! He better not tell anybody or if dad heard this, he's dead.

"She's beautiful right?"James asked, that made Emily and I looked at me raising our eyebrows. Still can't believe he actually likes Darcy. I pray for him that dad doesnt know or else he's dead, dad wouldn't care that James is Uncle Louis' son.

"My sister man!"I told him in an obvious look. Emily was eating popcorns while watching the concert not willing to hear we boys talking.

"Do you think she likes me?"James asked me and I was more shocked, yeah right, Darcy in love? Bull! At least for the big love for dad, she won't fall in love. I wont let her , can I?

"You know our dad James! And you also know how much we, especially Darcy love him so much, we wouldn't betray him"I said making Emily staring like she felt irritated of hearing us.

"Don't you guys have other things to talk about?"Emily asked irritated. She was trying to look pissed, but epic fail sweetheart you're too adorable!

"You can always leave the room watch the concert upstairs!"James raised his voice a bit harsh to her and I didnt like it, not even dad or me shout at her, who was he to yell at her?

"James don't talk to her like that, Emily actually he's right!"I said slowly to her and she gave a assuring smile that she didn't take it seriously.

"Its ok big brother! I'll go see with Aunt Eleanor!"Emily said standing up going to the stairs but she quickly came back running to take the popcorn bowl, I giggled at her ,was that crazy girl in Darcy's language really 14? Anyway I love her to death!

"You Edward Harry Styles are the luckiest guy in the world!"James exclaimed, I gave him a what-the-hell look.

"Can I know why?"I asked him.

"You have the two cutest, adorable girls as your sisters! "He said and I laughed loudly, well you think like that, I'm definitely the luckiest guy in the world.

"Yeah!"I said smiling and I was about to say something but I was interrupted by the scream of my little sister. Why was that woman screaming?

"EDWARDDD!"Emily screamed making James and I jumped, I ran quickly, James following me till Aujt Eleanor's room and I saw my sister paased out on the floor , she must have passed out, but why? I got the answer seeing a few drops of blood on the floor, it wasn't hers thank god but what shocked me was that there was blood all around Aunt Eleanor's mouth, whole jaw, it was like as if she was feeding herself or maybe i'm gone mad. What?

"Mom? You ok?"James asked and I froze like a statue looking at her lie she was a ghost. Then I shook myself to carry Emily back to James'room, I made her lie on the bed with me in my arms. I thought of calling Darcy, I need to tell somebody or I'll go crazy, Darcy 's always the best.

"HEYYY EDWARD I MISS YOUUU!"She shouted as it was really loud. I could hear dad's voice the most when they were singing Little Black Dress.

"Darcyyy, I miss you too, I just sae your performance , Em and I are so proud of you!"I said and I could imagine her smiling.

"Thank you Edward, you're not trouble to Aunt Eleanor right?"She asked me. Is she psychic or something? Genius!

"About Aunt Eleanor..."I trailed, nervously

"Edward...what did you do?"She asked me worried and I was quiet . How to say this? Why did she think I'll do something wrong?

"I'm not the one who did something...Aunt Eleanor was..."I said and I think she cut the call amd the line was dead. Damn! Maybe that can wait for another time.

NIGHT 10pm

I was about to shut my eyes when suddently, I felt arms around me, Emily. She wanted to cuddle with me brother and sister, I know she must be scared of Aunt Eleanor, it was actually scared to see blood on her mouth it was like...no it can't be, this is crazy.

"Edward...stay with me please!"Emily cooed in my chest. I caught her in my arms protectively.

"I'm here Em... you wanna talk about it?"I asked her sweetly. She looked at me straight in the eyes.

"You know Darcy always thought that dad, mom, our aunts and uncles even Little Mix look exactly the same as sll these years?"Emily started and I didnt know why she was bringing that up. But now Im thinking of it, yess they loo the same as in 2014, that's weird, even people think I'm dad's twin brother .

"Like no signs of ageing?"I confirmed and she nodded.

"Exactly, I think it has something to do with blood in Aunt Eleanor's mouth!"Emily said and I didnt know how to relate both of these facts. Let me think, adults who supposed to look old look really really young and they're not ageing at all, now we saw our aunt's mouth full of blood , it looked like she feeding, can't deny, it was like that. If Aunt Eleanor was like then obviously the others too. Oh no! Darcy!

"Emily my phone's charging, can you call Darcy on yours?"I asked her quicky and she took her phone dialling Darcy' number.

"Emilyyyyy! Guess who' eating profiteroles"Darcy cooed, seriously?Don't tempt us sissy.

"Darcy, listen to me very carefully, I know it sounds crazy but..."Emily started.

"What's with Aunt Eleanor?"Darcy asked. Straight forward Darcy!

"What I'm going to tell you, don't tell anyone, make sure you're alone!"Emily said and she was silent , we could hear the sound of her heels , she must be walking somewhere private.

"Tell me!"Darcy said and it was more silent around.

"Can you sort of spy on mom, dad, uncles, maybe check their bags, !"Emily said and now Darcy was silent.

"What?"Darcy asked

"Look you think that its weird that they dont seem to age, today we saw aunt Eleanor's mouth full of blood. Em and I think there might be a connection to both weird things! Sounds crazy but-"I took the phone from Emily and said. Darcy gasped slowly.

"You're right it does sound crazy but I trust you, I'll check on them when I can! Be safe guys I love youuu!"Darcy said and cut the call, finally Emily and I managed to sleep in peace.

but still what if it was really connected the whole ageing thing and the blood thing? Or we're just crazy.