Chapter 26: I Hate You

(Darcy)

How did he find us? How did he know we were at this club? It was our very first time of going in a club, never thought of it before so how could dad guess well that we were there? When we reached home, we four were quiet the whole time till the living room where mom was sick worried about us. Dad looked really furious, can't believe I'm saying this but yes he scaring me. Emily and I ran behind mom as we were scared dad might do something to us, Edward stood in the middle like a statue too scared to move.

Dad first came closer to Edward and we could feel Edward's heartbeat increasing, all dad did was catching hid wrists tight angrily making my little brother scream in pain . Because of dad the very first time, oh oh!

"I trusted you to protect your sisters all the time and of all the places you went to a bar?"Dad shouted and Edward screamed as his wrists were being in dad's grip tighter and tighter.

"Dad...please you're hurting me!"Edward whined controlling his tears because he didn't want to cry. I felt bad for him, he didnt want to go to the bar, I forced him and Emily to come with me and bar was my idea and only mine, if someone should get something from dad, it was me and only me.

"Daddy please stop!"Emily shouted holding mom like me

"Harry! Leave him alone, they're safe now that's what matters!"Mom said. She was the only voice dad would listen to under any circumstances, now he let go of Edward and my brother ran to hg mom crying in his shoulders giving me a sad look .

Ok that's it! Dad crossed the limits!

"Dad! What the hell is your problem?"I came in front facing my angry father who raised his eyebrow at me. Control Darcy control, stay strong!

"You're too young to go to a bar, do you know the nasty things that happens there?"Dad shouted at me , I rolled my eyes at him.

"What we're too young to have fun? Dad if you think like this, then even your concerts are not the safest place!"I shouted back at him and I could feel my mother, my brother and my sister from the back shocked of hearing what i just said. Dad's overreacting ok!

"There are a lot of fun places in London missy, bar is not fun. "Dad said and I huffed pissed off.

"Yeah right, as if you didn't go in a bar when you were 16. "I told him straight in the face and that made him even more furious, next I received a strong slap on my cheek, Mom caught me so I didn't fall. What just happened?

Dad just slapped me.

Everyone gasped, me too, I was still in disbelief that my father actually slapped me! Tears started to fall from my eyes. Who was that in front of me? Dad?

"Darcyyy..Im sorry...I was trying to--"I think now Dad realised what he did but it was too late to apologize.

"Who are you?"I asked him and he was blank, mom rubbee my back as I was crying still.

"Darcy, I'm trying to protect you, I'm your father, I'm not gonna let anybody hurt you!"Dad said coming closer to me, I just took a step back not wanting him near me.

"If someone hurting me, it's you dad! Don't touch me! What age do you think I am ? I'm 16, two more years I'll learn to drive, I can fall in love with whoever I want and you can't say no, I can take care of myself, I dont need you!"I said and I realised I was crying more and more, Edward, Emily and mom were like frozen statues looking at dad and I arguing, dad was crying but I didnt care.

"Baby please, I'm sorry I can change! What happened to the cute little girl who used to love her daddy bathing her, dressing her up, telling her bedtime stories?"Dad asked and I huffed again.

"SHE GREW UP DAD WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE THAT? I'm not a baby anymore, stop treating me like one, let me live , if you want to change well open up to your children, stop hiding stuffs from us, I know you and others are hiding something. But now, dad I Hate You!"I stormed at him with all frustration and now he was like the most broken piece ever.

"Darcy you dont mean that!"Dad said crying and I let go of mom to go up the stairs to my room.

"But I do, I Hate You Dad, I dont wanna see you!"I said running to my room, I locked myself in my room crying on my bed.

I Hate You Dad!

Woah did I just say that?

(A/N: OMG did Darcy just said that? What do you think? I 'll put Harry's pov next chapter so you'll see what's going on in his head, it's a lot!)