Chapter 7: What A Mom!

(Brooke)

What's with Darcy, Edward and Emily today? They usually with a big smile on their faces when they come back from school, I thought yesterday would be the exception but no today also. What happened now? Before I could ask any of them, each of them went to their rooms, even Emily this time woah! I turned at Harry who didn't look happy, frustrated.

"What happened?"I asked him making him sit on the couch and he sighed fr a long time holding my hand on his knees.

"I told them not to go to that party!"Harry told me and I parted my lips, woah our children already asking for parties, crazy how time flies, best part Harry and I won't age and wont die to forever be with them.

"Why? Where's the party?"I asked him squeezing his hand in mine.

"Zerrie's place!"He wispered and now I gave a look that he was crazy, Zerrie's house was next to ours, anyway they wont do anything wrong, we could check on them in case if emergency but no need to bug them.

"Harry, it's just here right?Let them go , they'll be fine"I told making him face me.

"Other kids will be there, I don't want any drunk boys get in my girls pants and Edward can become like those filthy boys!"He said and I sighed, Harry will never stop being too over protective of our kids, I like it but this is too much. Let them breathe.

"Our girls are smart to not let anyone near them and Edward is not stupid! Besides it's not like you never partied when you were 16!"I told him and he huffed,

"And I don't want them to do my same mistakes!"He snapped back and I laughed. I know it's not about that, Harry was worried that our kids are growing up and he wanted them small forever.

"At least be happy they told you they were going instead of sneeking secretely! They're teenagers now, they've grown up!"I told him and he cupped my face in his hands amd I knew he felt sad about that, I knew it!

"They'll always be babies to me!"He said his voice cracking a bit so I kissed his lips and he deepened the kiss.

"I know it hurts but we can't do anything, if you dont let them go, they'll hate you"I told him and he pilled back.

"One day they'll understand that's it's for their own good! They won't hate me!"Harry said caressing my cheek and I took it away fast.

"Whatever I'm saying wont change your mind right? Dont come to me when they really hate you!" I told him getting up walking on the way to the stairs, I watched him hugging his knees, head inside, I understand how much Harry loves Darcy,Edward and Emily , but he should understand tht they're not babies anymore, how will he react when they fall in love?

Good for him, we're not ageing!

I knocked at Emily's door and she opened with a sad expression on her face.

"Hi mom, come in!"She took me to her bed and I sat with her.

"Gaby's calling you for a party?"I decided to start somewhere , Emily disappointed nodded.

"Forget it, we're not going!"She pouted and I giggled a little because she was cute.

"Why not?"I asked her lifting her chin so she looked at me.

"Ask daddy!"She said hugging her pillow.

"Look, you know daddy loves you and he wants you to be happy, he doesnt want you , your sister and your brother to get hurt!"I started slowly and she rolled my eyes. She's so much like me, at her age , my dad never left me to go party with friends and I hated him for a long time, I won't do the same mistake.