Chapter 31: Daddy's Vampire Little Princess

Songs for the chapter:

For The Love Of A Daughter-Demi Lovato

Love Will Remember-Selena Gomez

Don't Let Me Go-Harry Styles
______________________________________________________

(Darcy)

Never felt so much pain in my life ever. Physical pain, even when I got my periods the first time, that was nothing. But it was for a good cause, because of this,

Daddy's alive

He's saved and I'm happy.

My body was burning too much and it would never, I could feel dad getting scared and crying because of my condition and seeing him worried killed me more so I tried to fight against my flamed body , trying to bare to bare the unbearable pain so i could stop screaming and moving as if I was a fish out of water.

Little did I knew it made my daddy think I was dead but i wasn't.

"Darcyyy please say something squeeze my hand, you're not dead, baby please come back"I heard daddy telling me and I really wanted to tell hin that I was fine , I wanted to squeeze his hand but with the pain in my body I was too quiet so he wouldnt worry more, because if I opened my mouth, I will only scream and I didn't want to scream at him and scare him more.

So best solution.

Stay Still.

I felt daddy's hands pressed to my chest like to save me, like for heartbeat thingee, I'm changing into vampire, ny heart wont beat anymore, or maybe for the transformation it should a little, or maybe what if I wasn't changing into a vampire.

What if I was dying and daddy tried to save me? No idea.

Whatever, dying for the sake of someone you love, seemed like a good way to go.

Suddently after sometimes, I couldn't hear my father's voice anymore, I saw like a dream or whatever the face pf my grandmother Denise, smiling at me.

Was I dead?

"Grandma Denise?"I asked her in my thoughts.

"You've grown so beautiful Darcy baby! "She said to me.

"Am I dead?"I asked and she chuckled.

"To become a vampire, you have to die, Darcy Styles, your human life is over, you're undead now, frozen forever immortal vampire. Human life will be only memories!"She said and let out a small gasp. So I am changing.

"So I wont forget anything right? I 'll always be with mommy and daddy?"I asked her and she giggled smoothening my face.

"That's the whole point of this my beautiful Darcy! Nobody will love you more than your parents remember that and nothing more painful than losing people who love you the most. Your parents didn't want you and your siblings to go through that."She said and I smiled at her crying. I miss daddy and he's hurt sad for me, I can't keep doing this to him.

"How long do I have?"I asked her

"Are you ready Darcy Anne Styles?"She asked and I nodded.

"Yes I want to be with my family!"I said and she kissed my cheek and immeiately as her face disappeared and I was back to reality. The pain was finally reducing slowly and I could feel my muscles taking live again.

Tissues repairing, a venom spreading everywhere making my skin I think taking live though my eyes were shut O could myself glowing more than usual. I even could feel dad's buried head on my stomach as he was crying so much, I could smell the bed, pillow, matress, the carpet...

"Da-Daddy!"That was my first word that came out of my mouth as I slowly opened my eyes , daddy looked up at me with disbelief till he realised I survived.

"Darcyyy!"Dad wispered taking ne in his arms n I wrapped my arms on his neck so happy he was here, both of us fine.

"I'm sorry I made you go through this I understand if you hate me now you have the---"He said caressing my back and I stopped him. Human life is just a memory now, we keep the best ones.

"I Love You Daddy, forever!"I said and I looked at the mirror that was behind him on the wall, that was when I saw a different image of mine, I was more fair, even more Harry Styles female version, hair less curly, my eyes were red like too red.

I'm a vampire.

"Dad can you do something for me please?"I asked him and he looked at me smiling so happy relief that I was alive.

"Anything for you Darcy!"He said and I smiled widely.

"Please don't ever stop calling me baby! Don't leave me!"I said and I just cuddle in my daddy's arms.

I was so happy right now because being a vampire now, I'll always be young and beautiful, most of all I'll always be with my family.