Chapter 17: 1D Parents In Trouble

MEANWHILE IN MELBOURNE

(I don't know about the time difference so let's say it's in the morning now ok :))_____________________________________________________________________________

(Darcy)

Aunt Eleanor 's mouth full of blood, what could cause it? Why? Why would my brother and sister think that the non ageing thing and blood be connected into one crazy thing. This whole thing was just crazy. Whatever I just hoped that Edward and Emily, oh yeah James too will be alright. It was a beautiful sunny day in Melbourne and guess what today we didn't have any show to do so we're free yayyyy! Can have fun in the city of Melbourne. I slept so well and when I stood up to take some nice clothes to wear, I heard my daddy's snores, I laughed a little. Soft snores but still. Dad was tired.

Check their bags

Emily's voice ran in my mind, I hate to spy on my parents but this is kind of serious, I guess. Why? Why?

Mom and dad were sleeping really well in their bed so I think this could be my best chance to check on their bags. Do I have to open daddy's too? I'm not comfy in all this.

Wait maybe I could take a bubble bath before, relax myself. I went to the bathroom I reserved for me and just me. Ask me why? It was pink pink pink! I brushed my teeth then I removed my clothes to have a nice bubble bath. This is the life.

When I was done, I wrapped my towel around my body and I came out of the bathroom to dry my hair, slowly not wanting to disturb my parents. Then when I was completely dried up, I put on a hot pink lace bra and panties , then I wore a pink tank top and white shorts, shoes what to wear? Aww Emily! Never here when I need her! Pink wedges yayyy! I combed my hair to remove the knots and tada done!

Mom and dad was still sleeping, am I actually gonna do this? Checking on my parents, suppose to be the opposite in other families, why do I keep forgeting hoe unique was our family? We're the best. I decided to check mom's bag, the big Louis Vuitton bag, let me see...bracelets, phone, lipgloss, pads,eyeliner,mascara, mini agenda, suncream.Nothing scary, nothing weird at all.

Mom's clean.

Time to see daddy's bag. Why was his bag bigger than mommy's? I took his bag and was going to my bed to check better. Just when I touched the zip, Uncle Louis just entered the room just like that, forgot to lock it damn.

"Morning Uncle Louis!"I said n he smiled at me but that smile was gone when he saw I was having dad's bag. Ok now I really wanna know what's inside and makes Uncle Louis not happy that I have it.

"Morning Darcybear, its not very nice to open your daddy's bag, respect a man's privacy!"Uncle Louis said like a statement and I gave him a weird look.

"I think it's for a woman's bag that that statement is! What could someone hide from his daughter? "I asked him and he shook his head still serious. Who knew this man could be serious!

"Anyway, I came to tell you that Lux is searching for a company to go shopping in Melbourne, so off you girly! "Uncle Louis said and when I heard the word shopping I just jumped out of my bed and took the closest bag to me.

"Darcy..."Uncle Louis stopping me placing his hand on my shoulder judt before I could open the door.

"Yes Uncle Louis?"I asked him.

"That's not your bag!"He said and now I just realised I was having dad's bag instead of my small Chanel purse. I smiled cheekily at him dropping the big and I took my small purse.