Chapter 12: Leaving For Tour

(Darcy)

After a super fun sisters night out at the Little Mix concert, today the fun was not over. Today was the day U was going on tour with both my parents because I'll be opening for One Direction in all countries. I only slept for like four hours because our flight was at 6 in the morning , Dad brought Emily and I home at one in the morning, we took one hour for packing.

So excited.

"Darcy! Don't forget your notebook under your pillow"Emily said as she entered my room, thank god I only unbuttoned my PJ shirt she didnt sre anything. But did she say notebook under my pillow? That's my song notebook, private, why did she have i be curious?

"What? Emily how did you--"I started and she cut me giggling.

"Relax I didnt read anything, but I'm guessing you'll be writing songs later so dont forget. And also, you already looking at a fan"She said smiling and I parted my lips happily. Oh my god she's officially the best sister.

"Thank Em I love you so much, why dont you choose what I can wear now?"I asked and she squealed happily running to open my wardrobe , she kept her hands on her hips and continously looking at me and wardrobe back and forth as she was thinking. She's so cute!

"How about this?"She showed me a pink hoodie and some dark skinny jeans, I trust her judgement so I quickly put those on. Shoes , I worr pink boots. Emily made me a nice and neat side poney and I was fully ready for travelling.

"Yayyyy yayyyyyy Pinky Darcy!"Emily jumped like a little girl , I laughed loudly at her cuteness. I wonder how will she be without me, Edward and Emily are good but if they fight, Im the only mediator to make them good like before.

"Call me everyday ok Emily?"I asked her and she nodded helping me take my suitcase down, I carried my pink Jansport bag . Edward was with mom and dad helping them with their stuffs. He quickly looked at me and ran to my arms and he spinned me around, exactly like how dad does. Well he's his carbon copy.

"You're the big boy Edward, act like one don't fight with Emily ok?"I gave him some big sister advice and he rolled his eyes playfully glaring at Emily and me.

"Right, if she doesn't start!"Edward snapped keeping his lips in a thin lip. Emily parted her lips like she was innocent.

"Heyyyy!"Emily pouted and I laughed because both of them fighting was very cute also.

"Aww my baby girl full pink!"Dad came hugging me and Emily then Edward joined us. Dad was wearing a red and black checked shirt with skinny jeans and a bandana in his hair. I have the sexiest dad in the world. Who's with me?

"Won't you ever age dad? You look like almost my age, very tempting for me...kidding"I told and he looked at mom seriously and laughing, everyone laughed.

"At least with me, noone will break your heart!"Dad said as if what I said was serious, oh my god I was freaking joking! Can't I joke sometimes?

"Daaad! That was a joke, but really you look exactly the same of all the years"I said and he chuckled.

"Ok , Edward and Emily you'll be fine right?"Mom asked them and they nodded.

"We can go to anybody 's house except Uncle Niall's please?"Emily begged her and she and dad gave her looks. I know why, and I understand. I really didnt want her to go there.

"What's wrong with Uncle Niall sweetheart?"Dad asked her.

"Uncle Niall is not the problem daddy, it's Nick he's so irritating, you know he always pull my hair and Darcy's, he's so annoying! How about Uncle Zayn's?"Emily asked. Yeah why not? Gaby is there right?

"Aunt Perrie also had her tour, Gaby will stay with Aunt Sophia, I don't want to disturb her!"Mom said and she pouted, Dad enlightened with an idea, better be good.

"Then would you like to stay with Aunt Eleanor? James is kind isn't it?"Dad suggested and I swear I felt something in my stomach when he said James. What? Edward and Emily happily clapped their hands.

"Yayyyy!"Both squealed making me and my parents giggle. I think mom texted I think Aunt Eleanor on her phone and now we were ready to go.

"I'll miss so much my kids! Take care!"Dad said to my brother and sister as we three got into the big maxicab with our stuffs.

"Bye daddy, bye mommy, bye Darcy, we loooooove youuuuu!"Edward and Emily waved us bye and the driver started driving and bye bye home, hello world tour. Before going straight to the airport, the car stopped in front of The Maliks house so it would be easy to put their stuffs. Like Uncle Louis showed and sat at the seats front of us, me , mom and dad occupied the most back seats. I was looking at the great pictures of last night at the LM concert and something hit me. I jumped off the van and I ran to my house ringing the door many times, I see a tired Emily Styles opening the door. What went to bed that quickly?

"Darcy?"Emily asked yawning.

"Pack your stuffs Em, you're coming too!"I told her loud enough for her to understand me. She looked at me like I was crazy. Emily you're great singer you can do it!

"What? No you crazy?"Emily freaked out and I shook her shoulders.

"Remember last night at the concert, they love you, come on you can rock the stage anytime come on"I told her but she was too stubborn.

"No Darcy, I can't, this is your time to shine, if you really insist then when you come back from this tour but right niw the spotlight is yours ! Go before daddy and mommy worry! "Emily said and I sighed smiling at her. Do you get it now why she's the best sister in the world?

"I love you Emily! Take care!"I said and ran to the van joining my parents between them. Uncle Zayn, Uncle Louis , Uncle Liam and Uncle Niall were already there. Now we can go!

"Yayyy our baby superstar is here!"Uncle Niall said smiling at me. Dad and mom smiled happily, dad put his arm around me, mom squeezed my hand in hers

"So Darcybear, will you be singing one of our songs or your mother's?"Uncle Louis asked me as the driver started driving to the airport. Good question, which song can I sing? Mom's or dad's?

"I don't know, we'll have time to think right?"I said shyly and dad chuckled telling me it will be ok.

"Sure, dont worry! This tour is gonna be a tour you'll never forget!"Dad said and I nudged my face in his chest, I always loved doing that.

"Which country we're going first? "I asked him.

"Australia!"Dad and Uncle Zayn said at the same time. I showed a massive grin on my face, oh my fudging fudge I'm going to Australia! Aaaaaahhh!

Definitely a tour I will never forget.

(Harry)

She's growing so much, my baby girl was a beautiful 16 year old, felt like yesterday I found Alice and Brooke pretending that the one year old baby Darcy wasnt each of theirs, the firsr day I ever seen her.

I was so looking forward for this tour, can't to see with my own two eyes my little princess rocking the stage and amazing fans cheering for her.

But one thing, Darcy started to notice things very fast. She noticed that Brooe and I, the lads looked the same as before like not ageing! I don't think it was safe for her to know but hiding this huge thing from her hurts me. I hope on tour, she wont be too curious to open my bags or her uncles. If she ever finds out, I don't know how to tell her and she'll be devastated.

(A/N: Heyyy heyyyy heyyyy, omg this story is close to 1K reads, you kidding me , glad you enjoying it as much as I do. What is Harry n the boys hiding from Darcy? What's in their bags? Read Darcy's pov carefully n catch the lines when she talks abt ageing.

So wednesday I'll be starting my second year of college , yayyyyy I cant wait! Keep reading love you all so so much!)