Chapter 3: Daddy's Rules

(Darcy)

The next day morning, I woke up smoothly by my favorite person in the world

Daddy.

It was so nice to hear his voice in the morning itself so even if I was awaje under my blanket, I pretended that I was asleep so dad could keep calling me.

"Darcy! Baby wake up you have school today!"Daddy said shaking me softly, I controlled my giggling still acting as sleeping.

"Darcy..."Dad called again. I didn't move but by mistake I let out a loue squeak and dad fastly lifted the blanket so I looked at him with a large grin on my face, Daddy rolled his eyes giggling.
This is what I love about him, daddy never gets angry at me.

He never laid his hands on me! To hurt me, he never did and never will.

"Keep calling me forever daddy! Love it!"I said and he facepalmed himself because he was laughing more now.

"Sweetie, you're going to be late for school! Emily and Edward finished their bath already!"Dad told me in a normal tone, I looked at the watch and I got up to my closet and grab some clothes, cute and pink today again, pink full sleeve white skinny jeans.

"Daddy..."I looked at him letting him know that I was gonna undress so he had to leave my room.

"Just hurry up sweetheart!"Dad said as he left my room and I locked it when he was gone, I stripped myself out of my clothes and ran to my bathroom, good thing we all had our individual bathrooms connected to our bedrooms. I got in my bathub resting in the hit water then I started to have flashback if me when I was a cute little girl.

"Daddy Santa"I cooed putting bubbles mousse on daddy's chin, face giggling myself. Daddy was giving me a bath. I was so small and he was doing everything for me, not like he's not doing anything now but still.

"Ho ho ho merry christmas"Dad sang as if he was Santa Claus and I giggled and my tiny fingers poking his face.

i miss this a lot, I'm a big now and he cant give me a bath now, he doesn't bathe Edward or Emily anymore because we grew up. I actually the daddy that used to do everything to me, I miss being dependent of him and mom. Call me crazy I don't care, this is me.

I finished my bath and dried my body with a towel and I put on black lace bra and panties, I came out of the bathroom and I quickly opened my bedroom room to quickly run on my bed head buried in pillow.

"DADDYYYY!"I screamed loudly and dad came running in my room as if something happened to me, I giggled in my pillow.

"Darcy what's wrong? Why arent you ready?"Dad asked me. Do I need to call him only when there's something wrong , seriously daddy?

"Daddy...I know you can't give me a bath anymore but at least can you dry my hair please?"I cooed and he sighed smiling.

"Oh god cupcake!"Dad mumbled as he sat behind so I sat up. He took my towel and shook it on my hair to dry them, it was so good like a head massage.

"Why do we grow up?"I asked him and he chuckled.

"Trust me I always curse myself everytime I see you like a grown young girl, wish you could see my baby girl forever!"He said and I smiled and turned to him cuddling in his chest not caring I was in my bra and panties, who cares , he's my daddy! It's ok if he sees me half dressed, not some random guy!

"You dried up now, get dressed Darcy hurry, your pancakes are ready!"Dad said and only after hearing my all time favorite breakfast made by dad I quicly dressed up in a pink full sleeve shirt and white skinny jeans , pink converse, I wore the hairclip Edward got me for my birthday yesterday. I quickly got down with my bag and joined my family for breakfast. Daddy's pancakes were the best.

"Aww you wore it!"Edward said looking at my clip and I smiled at him. He was wearing a kaki hoodie and some dark jeans, crazy how he looks like dad. It looks like dad had a twin brother or something, but Edward's hair was more curly , if you want exact details, youtube Harry Styles in X Factor 2010 that's how Edward is, his hair very curly . My little sister wore a white full sleeve shirt that had black collar, with black high waist shorts and black ankle boots, that girl loved high waist shorts, me too they're cool but I wasn't obcessed like her. Anyway she was so beautiful, mom's younger version. Me, everyone say I'm a Harry Styles female version!

"Dad , Darcy and Emily are so beautiful right? If some jerk come ask them can I punch them?"Edward asked them chewing his pancake. Dad looked at mom then me,Emily and Edward.

"You have my permission to kill them! Noone is gonna hurt my princesses!"Dad said, Emily and I had our mouths hanging open, like he never fell in love at this age? 16 years old he was in X Factor right? Wasnt it that time he was with Flack female? That before he met mom.

"But daddy..."Emily started and he cut her.

"No buts young lady, I dont want you to get hurt!"Dad said not raising his tone. I knew he was too caring for us.

"Aww sucks to be a girl, I can check out any girl I want!"Edward mocked at us pulling out his tongue, Emily and I frowned at him, mom and dad raised their eyebrows, please say something dad.

"You mister...are not bringing any girls home, I'll find you the right one for you!"Dad said and it was Emily's and my turn to pull our tongues out to him and he pouted crossing his arms. Mom laughed.

"Aww come on!"Edward pouted and I laughed.

"Daddy you do know we were kidding, we won't fall for such things right?"I told him as we were ready to go to school. I didn't want him to worry about us ,our safety, he had a lot o deal with in his life, his career, his family...

"I just want you three to be happy, I wont accept it that someone hurt you! I love you so much my dear babies, you'll always be my babies "Dad said hugging the three of us, we hugged mom also then we walked to school.

"You know what Darcy? For dad's sake I'm not gonna fall in love!"Emily said and I laughed.

"That's easy to say girl , there's something called temptation! But yeah I join you!"I told her and we high fived each other.

"And Im your official bodyguard from now on , I won't let my sisters get hurt!"Edward said putting his arms around us and we kept walking to school.

My family was the best and will always be.

"Darcy...look at this! "Soon as I entered the maths class , Carly dragged me inside and showed me something written on the board, everything looked at the board and me continously, I gasped loudly seeing and I wanted to know who did this? It was written:

Darcy Anne Styles, will you be my girlfriend?

Who the hell wrote this? I 'm not in love with anybody? My only close guy friends were Mason, James, Nick bit can't be him we hate each other, James nope, Mason nope. We just friends. At least good thing, Edward wasnt in my class to see this , he has dad' s permission to even kill whoever ask Emily or me out.

"Darcy what is this?"Speak of the devil, oh no Edward!

This is gonna be a long day.

(A/N: Oh oh Edward gonna be protective brother! What do you think? Darcy still such a daddy's girl? Which actor/actress could play the following characters: Gabriella Malik, James Tomlinson, Nick Horan, Lea Payne, Mason Sheeran?)