Chapter 22: The Rebellion Begins

(Darcy)

Monday morning as usual except that I woke up at 7:00 in the morning because my phone rang. It was a text from Lea. What will that girl do early morning on Monday?Sleep girl , and let other people sleep for a little more.

From: Lea
Good morning guys, I told my parents that I have to go to school early for a project so they think I'm gone to school but the truth is I'm hiding in the garden where they can't see me.

Lea was a good liar but hiding in the garden was a good idea? Was she that stupid or what?

To: Lea
Hey how is hiding in the garden useful?

From: Lea
Darcy! I'll wait for the time of school starting and then I'll sneek back inside without their knowledge!

To: Lea
I have a better idea to not waste time. Before 8:30 you could spy on The Horans right as their house is next to urs! Or anyones!

From: Lea
Right, I'll see what I can do. See ya and good luck!

I put my phone on my bed and I went to take a nice shower. When I was done, I wore my bra and panties then I wore those white bra top with a white jacket, white high waist shorts and some louboutins, I combed my hair to remove the knots. I looked amazing and the best part, I looked like a big girl and I want to be like that. Hear that daddy? I mean...dad!

I took my phone and put it in my pocket, grab my bag and I went downstairs joining my brother and sister for breakfast. Emily wore a red and white floral dress with a red small jacket and red stilletos, she looked so freaking adorable like always.Edward looked more and more like dad, but the hair more curly you know like I told you before he's like Harry Styles in X Factor 2010! Edward wore like dad, casual white shirt and black jeans, white converse. Oh my god Edward! We three were eating our corn flakes when our sleepy parents came down smiling at us.

"Morning mom, morning dad!"We three shouted and they waved smiling at us.

"Darcy can you stand a minute?"Dad asked me and I knew why. Dont tell me to change outfit, I wear whatever I want! I listened to him and got up and he looked at me up and down parting his lips upset. Oh oh! Dad! No! Not this time!

"What the hell do you think you're wearing?"Dad asked me upset and I rolled my eyes. Here we go again!

"It's called bra top with a jacket and high waist shorts which Emily loves to wear!"I said winking at crazy girl who smiled at me.

"You're not going to school like this! Go change!"Dad said and I shook my ead for no sitting again.

"Dad she looks fine, she looks great it's ok!"Edward told him and I smiled at hi but dad gave him a bad look coz he was supporting me.

"No, there are bad boys in school, on the way, they'll look at her like she's a snack!"Dad said. Oh you dont talk about looking at someone like he or she is a snack!

"You can't keep telling me what to do!"I snapped back and now everyone looked at me with wide eyes open, Dad dropped his spoon from his hand on the table.

"What did you say?"Dad asked me. Mom caught his hand to calm him down.

"I'm 16 dad, not 6! Hope you realise that! Im going to school myself! Bye mom...."I said standing up but quickly Dad caught my wrists but I moved back.