Chapter 32: Such A Daddy's Girl(Last Chapter)

Songs for the chapter:

Don't Let Me Go-Harry Styles

Forever and Always-Taylor Swift

Always Be Together-Little Mix

Live Like There's No Tomorrow-Selena Gomez

Remember December-Demi Lovato

Still The One-One Direction

You & I-One Direction

Through The Dark-One Direction

Give Me Love-Ed Sheeran

A Thousand Years-Christina Perri

________________________________________________

(Darcy)

Daddy and I came out of the room and before taking more steps further I stopped right in front of daddy pouting and he giggled looking at my pouty face.

"You alright baby?"Daddy asked me and I smiled like a baby.

"Can you carry me please daddy please?"I asked him telling him in my most baby voice I ever tried and he laughed looking at me with wide eyes of happiness.

"As you wish my princess!"He said and he carried me bridal styles in one swift movement, I nudged my head further in his chest like babies do. I love daddy so much.

"Daddy daddy loooove youuuu"I cooed in his arms and he chuckled happily. But being a newborn vampire, my throat was burning like anything, I was thirsty.

Blood Thirsty.

"You're thirsty sweetheart! You need to feed I just read your mind!"Daddy said and I nodded my head. Wow daddy's a mind reader, wow! Perfect daddy, he always been and always will.

Daddy walked to the living room where everyone was here, even the two people we didn't see for a long time, Aunt Alice and Uncle Ed, along with Mason, he changed too, not just him, Gaby, James, Lea, Nick, my brother and sister too.

We were all vampires now.

All frozen, young and beautiful.

Daddy put me down as I ran towards m mommy hugging her and she kissed the top of my head. I remember the very year of my life, mommy was always there for me, it must not have been easy for her to raise all by herself even if she had her bestfriend Aunt Alice with her. I needed a father figure, but this part of a human life should be erased now because I have the best mommy, daddy, brother and sister in the world.

Best 1D family ever!

"You're so beautiful my beautiful Darcy!"Mommy said and I kissed her cheek so happy to see her.

"If you could told us earlier I would have begged you to change me, what you did is the best thing mommy!"I said and everyone awwwed.

"Aww my Darcybear really grown now!"Uncle Louis pouted and I hugged him tightly.

"She's grown but she never left Uncle Louis!"I told him, he smiled happily and now I turned to Aunt Eleanor who couldn't stop smiling at me.

"Look at this!"She held my hand in hers and now I had a vision in my mind. Aunt Eleanor has visions?

Eleanor's vision

I could see myself with my shiny happy green eyes, remember what mom said before , anger bring our true colors, now my eyes were red as a newborn but it will be green as I learn to control my thirst. So back to the vision, my eyes were green like daddy and Edward. I could see all of us walking happily smiling, hugging, holding hands , giggling on the beach somewhere. I was between both my loving parents hugging both of them. The year of the vision appeared and it said