Chapter 11: Sisters Night Out

(A/N: If you are a girly girl, this chapter is for you xx :) )____________________________________________

(Darcy)

I brought Emily in my room with me so we could wear the same thing for Little Mix concert. Emily and I didn't have much of height and weight differences so it's alright but by the face like thbe age I was the mature one, duh! I'm the big sister.

"Something pink"Emily clapped her hands playfully sitting on my bed while I searched some nice clothes in my closet. She wants pink huh? Ok pink it is.

"How about black high waist shorts like you love?"I asked her and she beamed with delight, I know my little sister 100%. Emily and I selected a black high waist shorts,the kind of shorts Taylor Swift wore. Difference between her and us, we don't and won't date many men and will never write breakup songs about them. Ok quit the Swiftie talk!

"Pink LM shirt or what?"Emily asked childishly and I was thinking. Aunt Perrie knew us like forever, even if we were fans, to her we'll always be more than fan.

We're family.

"No need , we just have to look cute, pretty in pink ok?"I told her and she nodded her head fastly. Jeez is she really 14 years old? Kidding I love my baby sister just the way she is . She's adorable.

"How about this?"Emily showed me a shiny glitter sleeveless pink top that look so glamourous , bling bling I love it. We both wore them and admired ourselves in the mirror as if we were some big brands models.

"Darcy Darcy, let me do your hair"Emily cooed and made me sit near my dressing table and she did my hair, first she removed the few knots I hats then she straightened them a little and the little curls inherited from dad was totally gone. Who knew I looked good like that. Wow but now only my green eyes I got from dad was like him, oh yeah also dimples.

"Emily, last time I'm straightening my hair got it?"I said seriously and she gave a questioning look.

"Why? You look stunning"Emily said and I rolled my eyes.

"Daddy's curls are gone, I miss them already!"I pouted making her laugh, yeah laugh it out loud hot shot! Yeah she is.

"Ok turn, I'll do your eyes now"Emily said as if she was a professional working for Loreal or something, she could be actually she's amazing. She made me beautiful black smokey eyes makeup with light pink eye shadow, lip gloss and I was ready.

"Emily Marie Styles you can close your mouth now!"I said to my jawdropped sister looking at me as if she never seen anyone more pretty than me. Am I that beautiful? No Mom is the most beautiful woman in the world.

"You're so pretty Darcy!"Emily cooed and I giggled.

"DARCY! EMILY! ARE YOU DONE?"Dad shouted from downstairs, we both giggled a bit.

"NOOOO WAIT DADDY!"Emily and I both yelled and it was my turn to take care of my sister. I made her sit bear my dressing table, while she was making some duck face in the mirror I combed her hair and I did her favorite hairstyle, I put on her a pink bow headband.

"Like it sweetie?"I asked her and she showed me her thumb up. I'm having so much fun already dressing up.

"I love it sissy I love it just curl two strands please"Emily asked me and I giggled. I straightened my hair and she curled, two strands but still. I out her hair back and only the two curly strands in the front like fringes and we were ready, no not ready the shoes!

"PINK CONVERSE"Emily and I yelled at the same time and we laughed each other, Emily went quickly to her room to wear her pink converse while I wore mine. I was full of pink tonight, that tempted me, I took my pink guitar and admired myself in the mirror, I looked like a pop star and I want to be one like my amazing parents.