Chapter 9: Harry's Talented Little Princess

(Darcy)

The next day was much much better, dad didnt even know or asked is any question about yesterday. In fact what could get any better than sleeping between both your loving parents. Feels like a baby again, I'm loving it. I really didn't feel like waking up and go to school today, I wanted to be with mom and dad today. Suddently I felt fingers caressing my hair and cheeks with murmurings.

"Baby wake up! "Daddy's deep raspy morning voice tried to make me up but only made me smile , I put my pillow to cover my face acted like sleeping because I loved him so much especially when he wakes me up. If he could do that all the time forever, wow!

"Nooo!"I whined like a baby and I heard him chuckle. Next the unexpected, he started to tickle me both sides of my waist, I tried to control myself from myself but couldn't for a long time, I was laughing hard, the harder he tickled.

"Dad...Daddy...Father, ssstopp! Please!"I said between my laugh making him laugh. I love you daddy forever,

"You have school princess, get ready, I'll drop you guys there!"He said when he finally left me. Daddy's dropping me to school, daddy's droppimng me to school! Yayyy yayyyy yayyy! I started jumping in the bed like a crazy kid.

Call me crazy I don't care.

I ran to my bedroom and it grabbed my towel before entering my bathroom for a nice bath. After, I dried my hair thinking of dad doing it to me when I was little, oh how I miss that. I wore a pink animal print tight jeans and a nice pink full sleeve shirt light. I wore some pink heels. I wore the pink hairclip Edward got me and I was ready.

There was still some time so I admired myself in the mirror, I was all pretty in pink today, yayyy I love pink as much as I love my parents, my family. My eyes were locked on the pink guitar Uncle Louis got me for my birthday, I always had this dream to be famous like daddy and mommy, I still have, my parents are my biggest life inspirations.

"DARCY, EDWARD, EMILY COME DOWN WE HAVE TO GO!"I heard dad's voice shouting to call us downstairs, aww I wanted to play. Wait a second, something hit me.

To: Carly
Heyyy Carlyyy do we have music class today?

From: Carly
Hiiii Darcy-cakes , hmm yeah after lunch last two hours. Why?

To: Carly
Yayyyy! You'll see girl xx:)

I put my phone in my jean pocket and got downstairs to see my beautiful family ready to have breakfast together. Emily was wearing a nice black and white horizontal lines shorts with black leggins, a nice black shirt, black stilletos, I love her so so much. Edward he was really so so handsome wearing dad's old purple hoodie Jack Willis/Wills and some dark jeans.

Why did he had to be my brother? kidding.

"Daddy..."Emily whined looking at dad sadly. What's with her today?

"Yeah sweetie?"Dad asked her looking at her with concern and as well as eating mom's best english breakfast.

"What if I fall in love?"Emily asked him shyly and that moment, Edward and I gasped, a bit of my orange voice spilled put of my mouth. Emily ? In love? She's kidding right? You should've seen dad's face now, oh no maybe you shouldnt. Dad dont ruin this.

"Are you?"Dad asked her straight in the eye, she was scared, huh? She tells me everything but never told me she was in love . Wait, is she?