Chapter 23: Now What?

(Nick)

Oh god, Uncle Zayn was here, where was I suppose to hide? Good thing the kitchen was a huge modular one so I could bend in four legs crawling till out without being noticed. I heard him speaking on the phone to someone, he was in the living room and I watched him sit on the couch, I was hiding behind the coat stand filled with coats.

"Perrie how you doing? Just got home now!"Uncle Zayn said on the phone to Aunt Perrie. I couldn't hear what she was saying to him .

"What? Dammit! What's wrong with Harry?"Uncle Zayn freaked out as he quickly stood up. What's with Uncle Harry? Saturday, he wasn't fine and now what?

"I'm coming right away, Styles place right? Ok...love you babe!"He said and cut the call. After that I wished I was dreaming when I saw my Uncle Zayn sort of sprinting fast, like really fast till the main door. You know what I mean right? Like not humanly possible tooooo fast! Oh my god! Which house did Lea said we all had to had asap? We can't go to the Styles because our parents were there.

"Nick what's wrong?"Lea answered at the first ring.

"We can't go to Darcy's house, I heard Uncle Zayn talking on the phone and they all going there now, come to Gaby's house noone is there!"I told her and she gasped.

"Uncle Zayn didnt see you right?"Lea asked.

"No but I saw more than I thought I could just come!"I said and she cut the call.

I sat on the couch till I heard a knock on the door, good thing it was all of my friends. We all went to Gaby's room and gathered together.

"You better lead us somewhere guys, I missed a maths test today!"Darcy said annoyed, what was with that girl nowadays?

"Darcy shut it, you're top of the class!"Emily told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Well, Nick and I found...blood...bags in his and your place Gaby!"Lea said nervously and we all looked scared to death now. What we didn't want to believe, there was a possibility that it was the truth, please make me wrong.

"Ok so what else did you see in my mom's wardrobe Lea?"I askes her and she looked scared and worried, looking straight at Darcy,Edward and Emily, huh?

"Look at this!"Lea said taking out a paper from her jacket pocket giving it to Darcy who read it and she furrowed her eyebrows while reading.

"RIP Denise and Mike Evans, the pain of losing you ,we won't let our lovely children go through . Thank you for making us what we are today! Protect them from every evil of the world! "Darcy read out loud and she starter to cry in memory of her grandparents, her mother Aunt Brooke's parents, if I remember, they died on a car accident, Darcy was 7. What did that letter mean? Mr and Mrs Evans were dead, they couldn't do anything to our parents right? We all were speechlesa full of confusion.

"I don't understand"James mumbled. Dude, not just you!

"It means that whatever it is we're involved in this but what?"Gaby said.

"If only our parents could tell us!"Edward said.

"But no they keep shutting us and do like nothing's wrong!"Darcy said, Emily and Edward squeezed her hands to calm her down. Why was she starting to get angry with her dad? Who she looooves or loved soooooo much, who gave her everything she wanted ir even what she never asked?

"I wanna know what our grandparents had to do with this!"Emily said and suddently Darcy let out a big faint gasp and she was uneasy, she starter to scream in pain, all of a sudden.

"Darcy you alright?"James asked her and she looked more pale than ever, sickly pale.

"My head...my throat...burning!"Darcy screamed, she was getting weaker and weaker scaring the hell out of everyone.

"Darcy hold on breath"Emily said catching her shoulders protectivwly and next we had Darcy Anne Styles passed out in Emily Marie Styles 's arms.

"Edward we'll go to your place and tell our parents that she fainted in school!"Lea said as Edward and James carried Darcy and we all headed to their house. Our parents had a lot of answers to tell us, you can't shut up forever, one day you have to tell us, we 're family right?

Did Darcy's fainting had anything to do with all this? Better not be! Hang in there Darcy!

(A/N: More drama coming up? Will Darcy be alright? )