Chapter 30 Part 1: Save Harry

(Darcy)

Mom was driving the car as fast as she could, she was so beautiful and young, like too young to be a mom, you know, well hey I know why now.

"Mom! Are your eyes always brown or?"I asked as she was driving, Eward too looked at her like he wanted to know. Mom showed a small smile and stopped the car in the corner, frowning like almost getting angry or something , then her beautiful shade of brown turned into red, vibrant red. Wow!

"Anger brings our true colors...it's complicated!"Mom said, Edward and I nodded and she continued to drive. Mom no matter what color are your eyes, no matter how you look, you're always so beautiful. If I'm saying this much, imagine what dad would tell, ge would never stop.

We made it back to Uncle Louis' house and we three ran like crazy, Edward and I fast but mom went like a flash, I guess that was vampire speed. Wow wow wow! My brother and I looked at her with envy and amazed totally not thinking that vampire thing was a bad thing. Didnt seemed like it and made me want to know the reason of all this more than ever.

As we entered the living room we were greeted by our friends and Emily, I found it hard to recognise them because James, Gaby,Lea, Nick even Emily looked so much more grown up, like how it happened for me. I guess because of the light in the room I noticed now Edward too, oh my god, what's happening?

"Darcy dont ever do this again! "Lea said and they all hugged me tight.

"Good thing nobody hurt you!"James said, his voice matured like way too much. More cute , he was more handsome, ok enough, not the time for this Darcy, you need your daddy.

"Where's daddy?"I asked and they all looked at each other then at me sadly . Oh no ! He cant! Before anybody could say anything, we saw Mr and Mrs Malik coming in their faces sad, their vampire red eyes piercing.

"Listen Darcy before seeing your daddy, you need to know something"Uncle Zayn said making me sit on the couch between him and Aunt Perrie. Mom , Edward, Emily and the others went upstairs leaving me with the Maliks.

"Ok I know you're vampires but why suddently?"I asked them and they kept giving each other looks.

"Well I know you might think its stupid but it's true and not a bad thing!"Aunt Perrie said and I just nodded even if it wasn't helping, I wanted to hear more.

Good thing? What good thing.

"We love you all , we parents love our children so much, we dont want to oose them and moreover we don't want them to feel the pain we've gone through when we lost our parents! "Uncle Zayn continued and I felt sad now, they loved us so much and if it was a good thing for all of us, why hiding it?

"It was mostly your dad who was very thrilled with the idea at first, he said he could always be with his children forever, you especially Darcy. First daughter bond is the strongest"Aunt Perrie said and thinking about dad made cry now.

I should've never said I hate him because I really didn't, never will! I was just mad, maybe I am mad.

"Dad?So now he regrets because of me isn't it?"I asked them and their silence to my question gave me the answer.

"When you said you--"Uncle Zayn started and I cut him, I couldn't hear it.

"I didnt mean it and I hate myself for telling that!"I spat back and Zerrie squeezed my hands.

"We know that sweetie but your daddy thinks you really did and now he lost all his will to live!"Aunt Perrie said .

What? Ok so I really drove my daddy to die? Worst daugter ever!

"What? I thought vampires were immortal?"I asked them.

"What do vampires eat? What do they need to survive?"Uncle Zayn asked me and I gulped in fear.

"B-B-Bl-Blood!"I stuttered the word in fear and they nodded. Ok? What did blood had to do with daddy's suicide sickness?

"We can't survive without blood !"Aunt Perrie said.

"So what's with daddy then?"I asked impatient to know what the hell was going on.

"He's refusing to feed himself since few days, he doesn't have long time now. He said if you're happy without him, he's happy!"Aunt Perrie said and I gasped in shock and I stood up ready to go upstairs, hoping I could make sense to him. He cant just kill himself because I said something I didnt mean to. Daddy no!

I need you!

"WHAT? NO I WONT LET HIM! HE CANT DIE, I NEED HIM I LOVE HIM!"I freaked and Uncle Zayn caught me and I started crying in his arms as he was consoling me.

"Easy Darcy, he's weak, but please you're our only hope to save him now!"Uncle Zayn said rubbing my hair.

"Uncle Zayn, daddy just needs blood isn't it? Then he'll live right?"I asked him as I just tought of something.

"Yes!"He said and I smiled a little as I went to open the guest room where everyone was there.

Daddy I'm back and you'll not die! You wont leave me!

(A/N: Sorry if it is short, next chapter I think all questions will be answered about the whole vampire thing. What do you think? What did Darcy have in mind? Oh people who might get confused, I'll tell you who all are vampires for now:

Harry

Brooke

Louis

Eleanor

Zayn

Perrie

Liam

Sophia

Niall

Barbara

Anne

Des

Gemma

Little Mix

Simon Cowell

Keep reading guys, loooove you all!)