Chapter: Three

Ch. 3 Call me maybe?

I was currently eating lunch with One Direction. Well, not really eating lunch with them but Harry kept on insisting that I would eat off his plate. Never have I ever thought I’d be in this situation.

“Where do you go to school?” Liam asked casually.

“Kenton High School. It’s about five minutes from here in Seattle,” I replied.

“When do you graduate?” asked Niall before taking a monstrous bite out of his burger.

“Not for another year and a half. I’m only in grade 11”

“And then you’ll be able to party it up!” Louis did a fist pump.

“Well, sober-partying. I won’t be twenty-one yet.”

“Learn to live a little,” Harry gave me a light kick to my foot under the table.

“I can’t imagine you five boys completely wasted.”

“It’s absolutely insane. I can barely handle them when they aren’t drunk and then they drink a little and before you know it they’re trying to climb buildings and pretending they’re superman or something stupid,” Paul Higgins, the body guard, shook his head as if he was remembering something that has happened in the past.

“Sorry about that, Paul,” Zayn tried to hide his giggles as well as the others. Niall didn’t do too well in hiding any fact that he found the situation amusing.

“Well, it looks like you guys are almost done. I should probably go run and grab the bill for you. Be right back,” I got up and went inside before Harry could protest. I rang up their bill quickly and came back outside. Each and everyone of them stopped talking after I opened the door. My throat closed. They were talking about me again. 

“Um,” I struggled with the awkwardness, “Here it is.” I set it down in the middle of the table. I walked away for a moment, cleaning the other tables that were outside. The boys and their bodyguards all eventually stood and prepared themselves to leave. I walked back over to retrieve the bill. Harry stood with the bill in his hands waiting for me. “Thanks for coming. I hope I wasn’t too bad of a waitress.”

“You were great,” Harry exclaimed, making my stomach flip.

“Well, come again sometime.”

“What are you doing tonight?” Harry rocked on his heels.

“Um, going home. Maybe watch a movie with my sister or something.”

“How would you like to go see a concert?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, the boys and I are doing a concert here in Seattle tonight at seven. I’m sure we could squeeze you in front row if you want to go. You could even bring your sister.”

“Are you joking?”

“No. Do you have a pen?” Harry asked. I fished through my apron pocket and found one. He took my hand and wrote down a number. “Call me. I will have Paul meet you tonight and help you to your seats. Alright?”

“Wow. Thank you. My sister will be so happy. Seriously, thank you!”

“No problem,” He stepped over to give a squeezing hug that buried my face in his amazing smelling curls and a soft-lipped kiss on my cheek. “I will see you tonight.”

“We got to go, Harry.” One of the bodyguards grabbed his arm.

“Thank you, Harry. I will see you.” I said again and I watched as the boys went inside, to go back out through the front where about hundred screaming fans waited for them.

I was going to a One Direction concert. I wake up this morning dreading work and little did I know I would meet One Direction. With an uncontrollable smile I walked over to their table to clean up. A piece of green, money, poked out from under a napkin. I picked it up. There in my hand was $150 dollars. As the napkin flapped in the wind I could see that it had something written on it.

Shana, here is your tip. Buy yourself something nice.

~Love Harry

My heart shocked against my chest. Harry Styles. I think I may really like this boy.