Chapter: Twenty-Seven

Ch. 27 Breakfast

My eyes blinked open. I looked around the room. Harry wasn’t beside me as usual

“Harry?” I let out. I then twitched as a soft tickle caressed my feet. There at the end of the bed a huge lump under the covers was formed. Seconds later my foot was snatched and tickled some more.

“Harry! What are you doing? Stop!” I giggled and squirmed. I was very ticklish. I watched as the Harry lump moved up the bed and crawled over me, his head popping out in front of my face.

“I’m tickling you that’s what I’m doing,” He gave me a sweet kiss.

“Why?”

“Because I wanted to know if you were ticklish. Now I know,” Harry’s fingers went for it again. He sat on me, not allowing me to leave as he sent his hands on a spasm all over me.

“Harry! Stop! Stop! I’m ticklish,” I pleaded, trying to fight him off. Harry stopped but his lips went for mine aggressively, him pulling me with him as he rolled over on his back. 

“What is your problem?” I asked between a kiss.

“I love you,” He yanked me back into the kiss, his tongue lining my by bottom lip lightly. While we continued our playful kissing, Harry’s phone kept ringing. He would simply reach over, his lips not leaving mine and hit the ignore button, his attention back on me immediately. After a good ten minutes, the phone interrupted us for what seemed like the millionth time, and I lifted away from him indicating it was time to answer.

“Hello!” An angry Harry growled into the phone. I waited while he talked. “Yeah, we’re awake…Yeah…Okay…We’ll be down in a little bit…Okay…See you.” He hung up.

“Who was it?” I questioned, sit sitting atop him.

“Paul. He says the breakfast hall in the hotel is rented out to us. Everyone is meeting down there to eat in about fifteen minutes.”

“Fifteen minutes?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, if we got fifteen minutes…” I lowered myself onto his mouth again. I continued, both of us ever so often looking at the clock for reassurance as we rolled around on the bed. When the time was up, I was the one to pull away and slid off to bed. “We have to go.”

“One more kiss?” Harry grabbed my hand, yanking me lightly towards him. I gave him one last small seductive peck. “Thank you,” He breathed and rolled off the bed as well. 

We didn’t make the effort to change out of our pajamas as we left to the room and went downstairs to the breakfast hall. Security, the band, managers, the two opening acts, the boys and friends and family were all there. It was like a huge get together, which was nice. Harry and I sat at the end of the table where the boys, Eleanor, Lottie and Piper were. The whole room was loud with lovely conversations as the whole group was brought together.

“Shana!” I heard a voice behind me. It was Paul. He stopped at my chair to talk to me.

“Hi, Paul.”

“You are back. Harry here was having a complete heart attack,” Paul roughed Harry’s hair playfully.

“I heard.”

“Glad to see you. Just let me know the next time Harry is being a pain. I’ll knock some sense into him before you go running off.”

“Will do. Thanks, Paul,” I smiled and he continued walking towards the end of the table with all the security.