Chapter: Thirty-Two

Ch. 32 One Last Hoorah

Seeing the boys record in the studio was a whole new outlook. The way they put their heads together to get creative was amazing. Definitely not boring at all.

“It’s cool, isn’t it?” Eleanor said beside me as she noticed me beaming at Harry singing.

“Very.” I nodded. I then took the opportunity to turn towards her. “I know that you know.”

“That I know what?”

“About my parents. I overheard you and Louis talking to Harry this morning.”

“Oh,” Eleanor frowned, unsure of what to say.

“Yeah.”

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry that that’s happened to you, Shana.”

“It’s okay.”

“You’re such a sweet person. You don’t deserve that life.”

“Thank you, Eleanor,” We embraced in a nice hug. 

It was crazy to think that my vacation was suppose to end in two days. I didn’t want that to come. I was to go back to working and going to school. That was a life without Harry and all the boys. It was a life I was not looking forward to.

Immediately after recording, we all went back to the hotel. For the rest of the day, the boys had a free schedule. 

“Come here,” Harry opened his arms as he plopped down on the bed. I crawled on top of him, cuddling.

“I don’t want to leave,” I whined into his chest.

“I don’t want you to leave either,” He squeezed me.

“Why don’t I just quit my job. Quit school and Piper and I can just spend the rest of our lives on the road with you?”

“Okay!”

“I can’t do that…I wish. I’m going to miss you.” I kissed him.

“I’m going to miss you too. I say we do something tonight.”

“Like what?”

“I don’t know. Maybe a going away party for you, Piper, Lottie and Eleanor. Celebrate. One last hoorah before you leave,” Harry suggested. Tomorrow the boys were going to be busy and us girls were going to left to pack our suitcases for our plane rides later that night.

“Well, that would be fun.”

“Alright, one last hoorah!” Harry lifted me off of him and jumped off the bed.

“Where are you going?” I asked confused.

“You get ready. Don’t worry about me. I come a receive you later,” He said half way out the door.

“Harry!” I screeched but he was already.

I did what I was told and got ready confused whether I was suppose nervous or excited. Piper came through the door a few minutes later stating that she too was told by Harry to get ready for something special. We both got changed into clothes dressier than casual unsure of what we were suppose to look like for the unknown occasion. Eleanor and Lottie met up with us in our room when they were finished getting ready, the four of us waiting impatiently for what was to come. A knock on the door almost and hour and a half after Harry had left, made us all stand up quickly. Harry opened the door, his smile wide when he saw the four of us.

“You ladies look beautiful,” Harry said, greeting me with a kiss on the cheek. “Are you ready?”

“I think we all are,” Lottie exclaimed.