Chapter: Twenty-Two

Chapter 22 I’m Yours

Us girls got back to the hotel before the boys. I immediately hopped in the shower to wash off the sticky smoothie residue, left on me. When I got out, I put on a robe and pondered over what to do with my swimsuit which was stained red. This was the only one I had and now it was ruined. 

“Babe?” Harry called, when he opened the door.

“I’m in here,” I called from the bathroom, where I sat on the floor with my swimsuit in my hands. Harry followed my voice and stopped in the doorway with a questioning face.

“What are you doing?”

“Look,” I whined. Harry came a sat on the bathroom tile with me and took my swimsuit in his hand.

“How did you do that?”

“Marissa, did it.”

“Who is Marissa?”

“Some crazy fan of yours who is threatening to steal you away from me.”

“Oh,” Harry frowned.

“Yeah.”

“I’m sure it was an accident.”

“No. It wasn’t. That girl is psycho.”

“Sometimes, the fans act a little irrational.”

“No, most of the time the fans are sweet and lovely. This one though, this one is evil!”

“Shana…”

“I’m being serious! Harry, she followed us to Los Angeles. She was in Arizona and then she freaking followed us here!”

“Maybe she lives here.”

“Harry! You’re suppose to be agreeing with me!”

“I am…I…”

“Then why are you making excuses for her? She threw a smoothie on me!”

“You’re right, okay? You’re right. She is evil,” Harry pulled me into his lap and kissed my wet hair.

“Sorry, I’m just a little worked up. This is my only swimsuit,” I calmed down as he rocked me.

“I’ll buy you another one.”

“No, no. It’s okay, just no more swimming for me.”

“Let me buy you one. Besides, I want to see you try them on.” He whispered in my ear.

“You’re dirty.”

“Only for you.”

“Okay, well let me get ready and then we can leave,” I got up from his lap and pampered myself for where ever we were going. Harry, two bodyguards and I headed out the door and into a car once I was ready. When we reached the mall, we quickly went inside and into the nearest woman’s clothing shop. One bodyguard stayed outside the shop while the other lingered around inside but left me and Harry at a distance. Harry tried his best at picking out swimsuits, but he wasn’t very good at it. His natural pick was handing me the skimpiest bikinis, leaving me in an eye roll. When I had a good armful, I got a dressing room and Harry sat himself in front of the door.

“I don’t think I like this one,” I called once I tried one on.

“Let me see it,” He said. I stepped out to show him.

“What wrong with that one?” Harry smiled at me.

“It’s too tight.”

“I think it looks great,” He complimented. I glared. Of course, he thought the tight one looked great.