Chapter: Fifteen

Ch. 15 I’m Glad You Came

When we got to the hotel, Harry helped Piper and I check in. We immediately set our things down, waiting to unpack later and followed Harry into Niall’s room where all the guys were.

“They’re here!” Harry called, when we were let in. We exchanged hugs to everyone, happily.

“Harry has been talking about you none stop,” Niall sat back down on the bed.

“Yeah, everything was like, Shana this, Shana that,” Louis rolled his eyes jokingly.

“I can’t wait until Shana gets here!” Liam giggled cutely.

“Shana’s coming! I love Shana. Oh my, Shana!” Zayn nudged Liam as they laughed. Together Harry and I were blushing like crazy.

“Trust me,” Piper sat down on the bed with Niall, “All Shana was talking about was Harry this entire week. I’m going to see Harry, Piper. Oh my goodness, Harry and I are going to see each other again. Harry. Harry. Harry!” Piper joined the boys laughing fit and I glared. I was going to get her for that. 

A knock on the door interrupted the boys giggles, which I was thankful for. Harry, who was closest to the door open it. Eleanor and Lottie Tomlinson came inside with Starbucks drinks in their hands. 

“Hey, Shana!” Eleanor gave me a quick hug and then one to my sister. “What happened?” Eleanor noticed the boys faces.

“We were just sharing with Shana how much Harry was talking about her,” Zayn explained

“Oh!” Eleanor sat on the ground beside Louis, “Yeah. He wouldn’t stop. He likes you a lot.” She agreed, nodding at me.

“Alright, how about we play the, let’s not pick on Harry game,” Harry scowled.

“But my favorite game is the let’s pick on Harry one,” Lottie smiled and sat beside Eleanor. 

After a good hour or two of playing video games and just talking, Lottie and Piper left for the pool with Louis’ mom who happened to be here as well. The boys had the entire night off, so we struggled with what to do.

“I say we hit that club that we passed by the other night.” Zayn said. \

“I’m cool with that,” Louis shrugged. 

“Is that okay with you?” Harry whispered in my ear.

“Of course,” I grinned. We each agreed that one hour was enough to get ready and then we’d meet at the lobby. In my room, at the bottom of my suitcase I found my ninth grade homecoming dress. Dad bought it for me on surprise. It was purple, one shoulder, formfitting and was above my knees. I’ve grown a lot taller since two years ago.

I squeezed myself into it. It was tight, but it was all I had. I also had my homecoming heels with me, black and simple. In the bathroom, I struggled with what to do with my long annoying hair. Up in a ponytail? No. Down? Yes but how? I decided to part my hair horizontally, half my hair up, the rest down. I also dug out my cheep three dollar make up kit. I was never any good at applying make-up but I did what I could and thought was appropriate for the night. When I was done, I sighed and decided this was as good as I was going to get. Now all I had to do was wait for Harry to come get me. About five minutes later, a small knock on the door shocked my heart. I walked over and opened it. Harry stood wearing jeans and a nice mahogany colored long sleeve shirt. I watched his eyes as they trailed from my toes to my head.

“Hi.” I said simply.

“You look amazing,” Harry breathed.

“Thanks, you look good yourself.” I wrapped my arms around his neck, giving him a hug. It was the first time we were alone, just the two of us. I pulled back slightly only so I could meet his lips. The first time I kissed him for a week.

“I think before we get too far, we should head downstairs to meet the others in the lobby,” Harry pulled back for a breath. I kissed him one last time before taking his hand, walking down the steps to meet the rest in the lobby. Even though it was nine o’clock at night, there were still fans outside. We had to be escorted through the screaming girls by about four security guards just to get in the van. 

When we got there, we were snuck in quickly. Thank god, they didn’t care to check my ID considering it was an 18 plus club and I was only 17. The club security’s only thought was getting us in as fast as possible. As soon as we got inside, Harry and I snatched a high table while Eleanor and Louis disappeared into the dancing crowd. Niall was by the bar, chatting with some girls while Zayn and Liam were nowhere to be seen.

“I’m super glad you came,” Harry leaned over the table.

“So am I. I thought we were going to be just a few day fling.”

“I think of you more than that,” He winked at me, “Hopefully you think the same about me.”

“I very happy, we are more than that.”

“I’m actually kind of surprised your parents allowed you to just be flown to a different state and hang out with me of two weeks. I’m a complete stranger to them. Especially with Piper,” Harry told me and my stomach dropped. I shifted in my seat.

“Yeah,” I said. “They aren’t really around much, so…”

“Sorry. I didn’t…” Harry noticed my reaction.

“No,” I didn’t want him to feel bad, “It’s okay. It’s fine. Not a big deal.”

“Do you…do you want a drink or something?” Harry tried to change the subject.

“No, it’s alright.”

“Shana, look at me,” Harry whispered. I had been looking down at my lap, since the parent comment. I did what I was told. Harry eyes immediately linked with mine, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, yeah. I’m fine. Don’t worry about it.”

“Okay. Well if you don’t want a drink then,” Harry jumped off his barstool and walked over to me, holding out his hand. “I say we dance.”

“I’m not a good dancer, Mr. Styles.”

“Well then we will be horrible dancers together. Two is better than one,” Harry proceeded to hold his hand out. With a sigh, I took it and was helped off my chair. Harry towed me through all the people and to the middle of the floor. There, Harry went and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, swaying from side to side, at a slow simple pace. I felt his lips brush my hair. He waited for me as I craned my head and lifted my chin a little to reach him over my shoulder. I stood and kissed him lightly, his tongue ever so often lining my bottom lip. If Harry was honestly all I could ask for in life, i’d be perfectly fine with it. He was amazing.