Chapter: Twenty-Four

Ch. 24 Jealousy

“Babe. Are you back?” I heard Harry’s voice call as he came through the door.

“Yeah,” I said. I was unpacking my last couple  in my suitcase. He came further inside.

“How was lunch?” Harry set his stuff down, coming up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Good. How was your CD signing?”

“Good,” He replied.

“That’s good. You met a lot of people today.”

“I did.”

“I watched you for a little bit.”

“I know, I saw you.”

“You were giving one girl lots of attention. You even kissed her hand.”

“She asked me to.”

“Normally, I wouldn’t be upset by you giving out simple kisses to your fans but not her. That’s Marissa. The girl I was telling you about.”

“I know.”

“You know?” I swiveled in his arms to look at him.

“She told me.”

“You knew that that was Marissa yet you continued to talk to her like that and kiss her?”

“Babe…”

“Harry. You do remember what she has done to me,” I took his arms off of me and shouted.

“Shana. Listen…” Harry placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down on the bed to sit. “When she approached me she told me her name was Marissa. She then leaned over and whispered explaining that you and her got off on a bad start. When she spilled the smoothie on you it was a complete accident. She thinks you are wonderful and a role model and she is sorry for everything that’s been happening. She doesn’t mean any of it and she wanted me to tell you that she sends her apologies and doesn’t want you to take any of it the wrong way. She thinks your lovely,” He shared the story and my mouth dropped.

“Spilled?” I started.

“She seems like a sweet girl. Everything was a misunderstanding.”

“Wait!” I stood back up, “You believe her?”

“Why not?”

“Harry. She didn’t spill the smoothie on me, she threw it!”

“She said she tripped.”

“No! No, no, no!” I screeched.

“Sha…”

“No! She threw the smoothie just a little bit after claiming that you must feel sorry for me to even associate with me.”

“I’m sure she didn’t mean it.”

“I’m sure she didn’t mean it? How the hell did she mean it then, Harry? He must feel damn sorry for you to put up with you! That’s what she said. How do you misunderstand that? Huh?”

“I…”

“Eleanor was there. Ask her.”

“Let’s not make a big deal out of this.”

“No. We will,” I snatched Harry’s hand and yanked him out the room and down the hall to Louis’ room where I was sure to find Eleanor. I pounded on the door. Louis opened it. “Is Eleanor in here?”

“Uh, yeah,” Louis stepped out of my way as he saw my anger as I pulled Harry into the room where Eleanor, Liam and Zayn were.

“Tell him,” I growled, staring at Eleanor but pointing at Harry.