Chapter: Ten

Chapter 10 Eleanor

“Piper!” Harry and I both whispered out the window of the Ferrari. She was sitting outside with her trumpet case, her curious face turned to shock. She frantically picked up her things and waddled as quickly to the car as she could.

“What the heck is this?” She asked immediately after getting inside.

“A car?” I started driving again.

“Not your car!”

“Harry rented it,” I explained.

“You rented a Ferrari?”

“Just for a little bit,” He told her.

“Jeez…” 

“How was your day today?” I asked her. Piper’s eyes got wide as if she had loads to tell me.

“Horrible. Everyone was asking me questions and trying to act like my best friend and everything.”

“Why’s that?” Harry asked.

“What do you think? Pictures got out of you eyeing my sister down during the concert and then of the two of us getting ice cream with you and the rest of the boys.”

“Really?” Harry looked at me for confirmation. I nodded at him. “I had no idea. I wasn’t even thinking. I’m sorry about that.”

“It not that big of a deal,” I shrugged to comfort him.

“No, it is. I should have had you protected more.”

“Well, it’s too late now,” Piper commented. Not helping Piper.

“Sorry,” He said.

“Stop it. Really it’s fine,” I explained to him. It wasn’t his fault.

“Yeah, it’s okay,” Piper muttered, “Forget it. Where are we going?”

“To the hotel,” Harry said.

When we got there, about hundred stood outside. Singing What Makes You Beautiful.

“What do you want me to do?” I said trying past the hotel.

“Let me call Paul,” Harry grabbed his phone. “Paul? Hey, I’m back at the hotel but there are loads of fans outside. I have Shana and Piper with me. Okay. Alright.” 

“What am I supposed to do?” I asked once he hung up

“Park the car in front of the hotel. Paul and some of the security guards are coming. Don’t get out until they get here.”

“What about the car?”

“Leave the keys in the car, somebody will go and park it us,” Harry told me. The preparation need to step outside for less then an minute was insane. 

I stared out the tinted window, waiting for Paul. None of the fans knew we were in here yet, but they were about to. When I saw the security coming I took a deep breath and opened the door. The girls stopped singing and began to scream when Harry got out. He quickly rounded the car, tossing a few waves in the fans direction. Once Piper got out, Harry grabbed her hand and I grabbed her other and the security rushed us through the girls and inside the hotel.

“I don’t know how you handle that,” I shook my head at Harry but he just smiled at me. 

“You get use to it,” He said. Piper and I followed Harry up the elevator and to the second floor. Harry stopped knocked on a door.

“Yeah?” I voice called from inside.

“It’s Harry, Lou.” Harry replied. Soon, the door swung open and a shirtless Louis was standing in the doorway brushing his teeth. 

“You said it was Harry,” Louis mumbled with his tooth-pasted filled mouth.

“And Shana and Piper,” Harry added.

“Hi,” Louis grinned.

“Hi,” I said back.

“Who’s at the door, babe?” A sweet cute voice called from inside.

“Harry and some friends,” Louis opened the door wider so we could come in. Louis went for the bathroom to finish brushing his teeth while Harry, Piper and I shuffled farther in.

“Hi, Eleanor,” Harry said. I froze. There she was. Eleanor Calder sitting relaxed and crossed legged on the bed. She had a suitcase in front of her. She was packing her things up.

“Hey, Harry” She said back. 

“This is Shana,” Harry pointed me out. I shook her hand.

“And this is Piper, her sister.”

“Hi, girls,” She smiled nicely. My god, she was stunning.

“Hey,” Piper and I said back. 

“So you’re, Shana…” Eleanor looked me up and down. “Louis was telling me about you.”

“Hopefully good things,” I sat on the armrest of the chair Harry was sitting on.

“He just told me how head over heels, Harry is for you,” She gave a smirk.

“You are just as bad a Louis, you know that?” Harry scowled at Eleanor.

“So I’ve been told,” She said, “Now that I finally got to meet Shana, I can say, you two would be an amazingly cute couple for sure.” 

Harry’s hand found my back sending me shivering as he caressed it slightly. Piper glared at the two of us.

“I knew something was going on between you!” Piper yelled.

“Piper!” I scolded.

“Don’t ever try to hold it back. I’m not stupid!” 

She was right. It was impossible to hold back. I really, really liked Harry Styles.