Chapter: Eight

Ch. 8 Sharry?

“Shana!” I heard a voice screech in my ear. I startled awake. Piper’s face was inches from mine.

“Jeez, Piper,” I whined.

“Don’t jeez, Piper me. How about you explain?”

“Explain what?” I argued. Piper grabbed hold of my face and turned my head left. I gasped. Harry Styles was sprawled beside me, snoring up a storm. I stood up as frantically as I could without waking him and pulled Piper into the kitchen.

“Why is he here? What did you two do?” Piper screamed.

“Sh! We didn’t do anything. He only came inside so he could carry you to your bed and he ended up staying to watch a movie. We must of fallen asleep.”

“Unreal! Unreal!” Piper paced.

“What?”

“My sister and Harry Styles! This is unreal!”

“Nothing happened between us, Piper.”

“Yeah, right. You like him. He likes you and I wake up to the two of you asleep together on the couch. I’m not stupid.”

“Quit it. Now go get ready for school, okay and I will deal with Harry…” I yelled. Piper growled and headed back to her room while I headed to the living room.

“Harry?” I said softly. “Harry,” I nudged his foot a little. He startled awake, his eyes bouncing around the room before meeting mine.

“Oh my god.” He said.

“Hi.”

“We fell asleep.”

“Yeah.”

“Shoot,” Harry pulled out his phone and dialed a number, “Hi, Paul. Yeah, I’m alright. I accidentally fell asleep at Shana’s. Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. Yeah. Okay. See you.” He hung up.

“Is everything okay?”

“Yeah. Paul was just worried that you turned out to be some crazy fan and was holding me hostage or something.”

“Oh,” I nodded. I didn’t know what else to say, “Well, if you are hungry. You can fish around in the kitchen but I kind of have to get ready for school. I’m running late.”

“Yeah, you go ahead. I’ll be fine,” He waved me along, allowing me to dash off to my bedroom. I quickly changed into my uniform and brushed my hair into a ponytail. I slipped my shoes on and stuffed my bag with my unfinished weekend homework and headed back into my living.

“That was quick,” Harry commented, stuffing his mouth with crackers.

“I think you just witnessed my recorded time!” I shared. When I grabbed hold of my keys my heart sank. “Oh no!” 

“What?” Harry asked me concerned.

“My car! It’s still in Seattle, in the parking lot for the concert! I can’t get to school.”

“Sure you can,” Harry scoffed. He pulled out his phone and dialed another number, “Bonjour, James. J’ai besoin de toi pour venir chercher Shana et Piper à les amener à l’école, s’il vous plaît.” Harry then hung up and looked up at me. “James is coming. He’ll bring you to school.”

“Thanks,” I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around for a hug. 

“You want me to believe nothing is going on between you?” Piper walked in on us. I immediately let him go. 

“Piper. Outside. Now,” I ordered. Piper smirked and did what she was told. Harry followed as I shut and locked the door behind me. 

Outside, James the driver waited for us. The three of us got inside as Harry translated my school location for him. When we got there, Piper hopped outside quickly.

“Bye, Harry,” Piper waved.

“Bye, Piper.” He said back. I looked at him, “I will see you later today.”

“You will see me later today? What do you mean?”

“My plane doesn’t leave until eight tonight so unless you don’t want to I will see you after school.”

I grinned at him. I was able to see Harry for a little bit longer.

“Sounds like a plan,” I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek before stepping outside and into school where little did I know, I was the new center of attention. As I walked the halls, people stared and whispered to each other. I picked up my pace, trying my best to ignore it. I slipped inside my classroom almost five minutes before it started to escape all the people. What the hell was that about?

“Shana Miller!” Vivian Kin, my best friend, came hurdling inside. “You have a lot of explaining to do.”

“What?”

“Look.” Vivian shoved her hi-tech phone in my face. On the screen was a gossip website open.

HARRY STYLES FANCIES AMERICAN FAN

Last night in Seattle, Harry Styles showed tremendous interest in a girl in the crowd. Harry was seen winking, smiling and even sat down and sang to the lucky girl. Reports say, near the end of the concert she and another girl were escorted by Paul Higgins, the boys well-know body-guard and tour manager, and taken through a door which is assumed to lead to back stage. Later that night, the girls were seen getting in a van with the hot boy band and the paparazzi got photos of them getting ice cream together. There it was clear that Harry and the mystery girl were getting there flirt on. So does this happen to be Harry Styles new girlfriend? What do you think?

Below the article were loads of pictures of Piper and I getting ice cream and getting in the car with the boys. There were also many fan taken pictures of Harry singing to me and whispering in my ear during One Thing.

I looked up to Vivian, whose arms were crossed like she was waiting for me to tell her everything. I could already tell that this was going to be a long day…