1| Where It All Started

Glitterball- Sigma feat. Ella Henderson

Thank you SimplyADancer24 for the fabulous cover above! I love it!!

1| Where It All Started

Find me on Instagram: chloetaylor61

Snapchat: chloetaylor12245

Also, I'm thinking of casting Barbra Palvin as Ava. What do you think?  

 What do you think?  

***

"Max stop!" I shriek as he hoists me into the air like I weigh nothing. I giggle as he starts to spin me around on the beach.

"Nah, I'm not finished with you yet." I could hear the smile in his voice as he continued to spin me around. People around me were staring at us or giving us looks of adoration. It made me feel a bit embarrassed that we were showing some PDA.

If my back wasn't facing Max's chest, I would have sent him a nasty glare.

Eventually, Max put me down on the sandy beach. And me being the childish 16-year old that I am, bent over and picked up a handful of sand and threw it at Max. What I didn't seem to consider was that sand isn't snow. The sand didn't stick together so majority of the bits ended up missing Max.

"Well, that didn't—"

"Shut up." I cut Max off.

"Sure thing sunshine." Max teases, using the pet name I hated. Since I met him a couple of months ago, all Max would do was tease me with the nickname I hate: sunshine. To say it irritated me was an understatement.

We were both on holiday and we were staying at the same hotel. We met after I spilled my ice cream all over Max's white top at the hotel pool. I had expected him to shout at me but instead, he laughed and said I should probably get a new ice cream.

After apologizing and offering to buy him an ice cream too, we started talking. And from there we hit it off.

I've spent the majority of my holiday with Max. We've spent most of the time at the beach or at the water park. We even started dating, which amazes me. Max was super hot, like crazy hot whilst I'm ordinary.

I know I shouldn't care but a part of me feels insecure. I feel like he'll dump me for another girl, one who is prettier and better than me. I guess I'm as afraid as every other girl.

"Do you wanna head back?" Max asks as he runs a hand through his silky brown hair. It looks puffy and soft. I just love running my hand through his hair.

"Sure." I agree, smiling as he stretches his large hand out to me. My smaller hand fits his perfectly, like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.

We start walking along, me smiling at the passers-by. I could see the hotel as we neared it, the glamorous really stood out. It has a long driveway that was surrounded by palm trees, with a fountain at the end where the grand doors were.