9| He's Max, Max The Stalker

22 - Taylor Swift

9| He's Max, Max The Stalker

"This place is so cute

"This place is so cute." I muse to the two girls as we step into the old cafe. Observing it, I notice how it has a bookshelf full of books, little tables with flowers on them and some sofa's so you can sit casually and talk. 

An old lady is stood behind the counter, fixing up the cakes. As soon as we walk over to the counter, she stands up straight, giving us a warm smile. She looks like she's in her mid 50's, with shiny gray hair and bright green eyes. 

"Bree! Lovely to see you again. Are these two beautiful ladies your friends?" She curiously asks, giving us joyful smiles. This woman has an aura of kindness around her, she seems like the type of person that can make you smile or laugh no matter what kind of day it is. 

"Hi Grace, these two are my new friends. Molly and Ava." Bree answers her. 

Grace nods her head. "Well hello. I'm Grace, owner of Mama Coco's. What do you all want to drink?" 

I exam the menu above her on the wall, deciding I just want an ordinary hot chocolate. 

"I'll have a hot chocolate please," I tell her, getting my money out. Molly orders the same as me.

"I'm guessing you want your usual Bree?" Grace asks her and Bree nods. We all pay Grace and she then insists we go and sit down whilst she makes them.

Bree leads us to one of the big sofa's and I plonk myself down, sighing at how comfortable it feels. I want one of these sofas in my bedroom. 

"Here you are ladies," Grace says, carrying a tray that has our hot chocolates on. Thanking her again when she puts it on the table, I take a sip of it and moan at the taste. I've never had a hot chocolate before that tastes this good. 

Bree was right, this is the best. 

"Jeez, I think I just had an orgasm from this," Molly says, closing her eyes as she takes another sip.

Me and Bree both exchange looks and laugh at her. 

"What? It's really good." Molly protests, pouting as we laugh harder.