Chapter 2

++River P.O.V.++

"She's what?!" I practically scream. The kids were asleep. It's only 12 AM and she wants to come home. The doctors say it would be best for her to be near familiar things. So I obviously accepted. But, I don't know how I can live with Ems not remembering me.

"Okay. I will get a guest room ready for her." I quickly end the call. I massage my temples as I lean back on the wall. What has happened to my life? The one time I open up to a woman there is always something that comes in the way. I fucking love Ems with all my heart yet, she doesn't even know who the fuck I am. I miss Ems. I loved the way she would literally jump over the couch when Young and the Restless was on. The way how her hazel eyes glimmered when she saw our little babies. Antonio and Anastasia have brought so much happiness in my life I can't even explain. I don't even know how I'm going to explain this to the kids. Shit.

"Kids! Can you come downstairs!" I yell as I slowly lean off of the wall. I sigh as I watch the coming down the stairs holding hands. The have undying love for each other. And that's exactly what Ems and I want for them.

"Kids... you know mommy can't remember very many things right?" I plead as they walk towards me with there big beautiful eyes piercing through me. I see Ems every time I look at them.

They both nod and then look at each other with frowns on there faces. They both sigh and then look back at me. "S-she can't remember us." That was the hardest thing to ever say in my entire life. Ems can't remember us. She can't remember us. Us.

****

2 hours had passed and the kids have been locked in there rooms the entire 2 hours. They never left to play with each other or eat. I left there dinner on by the door but they haven't opened up yet. I'm debating over bathing in there and forcing them to eat or breaking down the door and forcing them to eat. I mean, last time I broke down a door I had pound a random concrete block and knocked down the door with all my strength. I was determined that day. Too determined.

I sit down on the couch grabbing a book. It was 'How to Kill a Mocking Bird' it's Ems's favorite. Ugh! Get her out of your head dumbass! She is gone! She can't remember you! You need to let her go!

That's when I had tears streaming down my face. I know I seem so emotional and unmanly. And I'm aware that isn't a word. But, she is the love of my life. I can't just give her up so quickly. She means the world to me. I want her and only her. I want Ems. I need Ems.

And then I hear the doorbell ring. Ems.

++Emmer P.O.V.++

I walk down hallways that for an odd reason felt too familiar. It seemed so cozy as I walked down the hallway. And then suddenly something came flooding back to me.

++Flashback++

"River! Stop it! We're in public!" I yelp as River continues to kiss my neck as we walk down the hallway. He couldn't get off of me. And sadly, I loved it. I loved him.

"Ems..." he stops and looks intently in my eyes making my cheeks feel red. I hated how my cheeks got red so easily. It mainly happened when River was around.

"Do you think I give a fuck?" That's when I shake my head slowly smiling to myself. He goes back to kissing my neck making me moan in pleasure. I bite my lip as he grinds me against the wall. Our breathing was in sync and he grinder his body against mine.

"River..." I breath as he continues to kiss me on my neck.

"Let's go inside." That's when he suddenly picks me up bridal style and unlocks the door with he passcode. I notice the smile on his face. It made me smile back at him.

He quickly throws me on the couch as he quickly takes off his shirt and then pounces on top of me. He felt so good. Our bodies were so hot as he grinned against mine. I could feel all my worries fade away. And I loved it.

He quickly starts to unzip my red lace dress as he continues to kiss my neck. I could feel the smile plaster on his face as he kisses me. It made me smile too. If I had known the color red turned him on so much I may wear it more often.

"Ems..." he moans as I just lay there with just my bra and underwear. He was in his boxers. I just stare deeply into his big blue eyes. They looked like the beautiful ocean.

"I hear tiny footsteps." That's when I cover my mouth remembering. The kids!

"Get the fuck off me!" I screech as I quickly attempt to put my dress back on. He just shakes his head giving me a horny smile. He quickly grabs me once again bridal style and walks towards the guest bedroom. Great.
He didn't even let me bring my dress with me!

++End Of Flashback++

I slowly walk down the halls that made a weird memory come back. Was it a memory? Honestly, I don't know. But all I know is I need to know who I used to be.

And that's when I rang the door bell to see a handsome man with jet black hair that made it purple in the light. And he had gorgeous blue eyes. He was the guy from the Flashback. Who is he?

🥀💍🥀

Sorry guys it's been a while since I've updated. I've been extra busy with the End Of the semester of school. But now I'm on break so I will have plenty of time to update! Love ya!