NEW BOOKS

Hey guys! I'm just here to tell you to not forget about my new books! Honestly, if you are not interested you do not have to read them... but I would really like you to if you like them! Anyways! Here they are!

 but I would really like you to if you like them! Anyways! Here they are!

She could be mine. If she let me in.
I would choose her if she wanted me.
I want her. And only her. And I never thought I would fall for her at all. I wanted her out of this Bachelor the first time I heard about what she had done. It disgusted me that she thought she could treat me that way. But here I am. The only reason I am doing the bachelor is for an inheritance. But what I didn't know was that... I would find love. That I only felt. And she didn't.

****

25 girls, All trying to win the heart of Torvin Rameer. Though, Torvin is only in this for an inheritance. He truly doesn't want to find the "woman of his dreams" but, he's obligated to do so, just so he can obtain his parents inheritance. So, the only way to do that is by having 25 girls all come to Torvin Rameer's mansion to win the heart of Torvin Rameer. In 3 months. 3 months is his limit. If he doesn't find a wife he will NEVER have the inheritance. And the only way to find love is by Torvin experimenting with every girl.

Roselyn Spear She is just an average girl in America. Or so she thought. She knew her parents were weird. But not so weird that they would have Roselyn become a part of 'The Bachelor' heck, she thought that was only a show! She never knew it happened in real life. I mean, everyone knew Torvin Rameer. But, she never thought she would be eligible to be his future wife! She doesn't want to leave Toni. Her one and only true love. The one she will never consider less than a boyfriend. She refuses to break up with Toni in all circumstances.

Who will Roselyn marry? Toni, or Torvin?

AND

"Katerini this is wrong

"Katerini this is wrong." He huffs making me squirm. But with his arms trapping me. I knew one thing. "No, it's right."

££££

Who ever knew that Katerini's life was turned upside down when someone thought she had talent. Someone very important. In fact, he was royalty in the country called Melise. Years ago there was a war; blood shed and all. And people got separated by what they had done in the war. If you fought, you are now a Remarkable. Someone who is like royalty. Rich, talented, happy, good looking, and free. But Ghastly's is what Katerini Kerkland is. And that's a third of the population. The people who didn't participate in the war. They live by the dreary beach, with mud everywhere, and wooden house that would fall if a tornado was even a mile away. But Katerini has an advantage. She's a gold digger, and she pick pockets. She's been to jail so many times in her seventeen years of life she can't even count. But now, Katerini finds out someone had faith in her. He thought she had too good of talent for it to be thrown away. But what happens when Katerini is sent away from her family unexpectedly to be Stephen Kistoes personal maid. And sadly, Stephen Kirstoes is a prince; undeniably attractive prince. But in repay Stephen would be helping Katerini get tutors to increase her wonderful musical talent. But unexpectedly someone comes back into her life she never thought would. And oddly Katerini is finding out things she could do she never thought was possible. But what will happen if people begin to find out her secret? She's not Remarkable. And she needs to remember that.
But, she might as well be a gold digger. Even to the royal family.

AND

"Victoressa, you need to get it through your head it won't happen

"Victoressa, you need to get it through your head it won't happen." He says trapping me against the wall with his big muscular arms. We had never been this close at all. I could see his stormy eyes lock with mine. But he quickly turned his head away.

"Kiss me."

♚VICTORESSA♚

All Victoressa ever wanted was freedom and a family. Never wanted love. But, she wanted family. The reason is due to her being taken away from her family. Thinking her parents died trying to save her. But what happens when she finds out that is a lie?And what happens when she finds out that her parents didn't bother to find her these ten years. While she was attempting to avenge them. All of her anger got the best of her one day making her join the 'Light Victory' group. They take advantage of high class people, learn there secrets and then persuade them to do as they say. But one day Victoressa's target is the undeniably handsome prince Matthaios. And what happens when she is slowly falling in love with his charms? And she truly hopes that he never notices her during the day as she roams the halls cleaning each and every room as the maid she is. One day she hopes to have a fairytale... but she never wanted it with the gorgeous, engaged, strong and charming prince Matthaios. Even though she doesn't know if he feels the same way. And she truly hopes he will choose to call off the wedding with Matthaios's fiancé Trinity. Even if it means him throwing away his crown. She really hopes he will do that. For her.

THESE BOOKS WILL POSSIBLY BE OUT! BUT I WILL HAVE OTHER BOOKS LIKE, "The Ring" And "Damien" on the way 😁

I hope you guys like these books and attempt to read each and every one of them! Love ya!