Epilogue

13 years later...

"Stop saying that! I'm old!" I yell as River is just leaning on the wall with his arms crossed and smirking. He's still gorgeous. He looks like he is in his 20's when we're both in our 30's now. We're fucking old.

"Ems, I'm not going to stop saying your beautiful. Even if you have a million wrinkles I will still think your sexy." He winks making my cheeks.

"You are too sexy to handle." I respond back making him give me a devilish grin.

"Is this what you guys talk about in your free time?" Anastasia pleads with Antonio next to her. They both had disgusted faces. They're 18 now and beautiful. They both look model like.

And then there's me.

Heck, Anastasia does modeling every now and then for Vogue. I'm so jealous.

"Why not just fuck each other so we don't have to hear your flirtatious comments." Antonio pleads grabbing his apple from the kitchen. River gives him a high five as I just stare at River with anger making him cough it off.

"Well, I'm going back to bed. It's Saturday." Anastasia says walking back upstairs. Antonio follows her. And now it was just River and I.

"Ems, you will always be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." He says walking towards me. He gives me a little kiss on the cheek and then walks towards the living as I follow.

We both sit down on the couch. He wrapped his arm around me as I snuggled against his sexy chest. Still muscular. He's like perfection.

"Ems..." he mutters softly and looks at me with his aqua eyes. We just stared at each other for what seemed like ages. He looked so intense. And then he broke eye contact by looking to the side biting his bottom lip. He looks back at me smirking.

"You already know what I'm going to do." I just nod my head smiling. He slowly leans in and kisses me making us both smile.

"I truly love you." He mutter in between a kiss.

"I truly love you too." I say in between a kiss as well.

He continues to kiss me and eventually he ended up on top of me.

"I do not understand how you two still act like teenagers when you kiss. Like, a kiss with you guys always get sexual." We both stop kissing only to find Efa standing there shaking her head. We both laugh and sit up.

"I mean like, I've at least stepped in on you guys kissing like 2 million times. Might as well make it 2,000,001." She rolls her eyes making River laugh. I was just sitting there embarrassed.

"Were just deeply in love." River responds making me roll my eyes smiling. 

"I am too. Just I keep my love life private. It's like wherever there is a cushion you think 'sexual time!'"

"Efa shut up. It's not like we haven't stepped in on you and Orlando." I respond with sass making Efa Shut up.

"That was life scaring." River responds shaking in disgust. I just laugh as he smiles at me.

"Anyways!" Efa responds making us both laugh. Orlando comes into the room with there 13 year old daughter Gabriella, and 10 year old son Grayson.

"Hey." River and I both respond lifeless.

"I really wanted a moment alone with you." River whispers in my ear making me shiver. I brush it off and slap River across the face while Efa and Orlando weren't looking. River hissed in pain and slapped me back right across the face lightly. I gasped at him making him smile.

"We're going to be right back." River says grabbing my wrist and drags me out the front door, revealing outside.

"One kiss." River says making me blush.

"I mean, I really can't help it okay. I told you have a hold on me." I just smile and then grab his face kissing him. He wrapped his hands around my waist. And then he went down my neck making me moan softly.

"Okay." River says stopping. He brushed his shirt and then smiled at me.

"I just had to really quickly." He winks at me and then puts his hand around my waist bringing us back inside.

"We have some news we need to tell you guys." Orlando says making us smile.

"Anastasia, Antonio! Get down here." River yells. And quickly we saw them down the stairs unhappy. They were scratching there heads tired.

"What?" Antonio says.

"Orlando And Efa have something to tell us." I respond back with a hiss in my tone. They both quickly wake up and put on a fake smile.

"We're having another baby!" Efa screams making us all hiss in pain.

"Yay!" I yell and quickly give Efa a hug.

"And you tell me that me and River get to sexual." I whisper in her ear making her give me daggers.

"Okay." She responds making me smile.

****

"Ems, look." River calls out for me. It's 2 AM. It was River's and I's thing to stay up until 3 AM on Saturdays watching TV and cuddling.

Favorite time of the week.

"What?" I say sitting down with the popcorn bowl in my hands.

"Gimme one." River says opening his mouth. I laugh and throw the popcorn in his mouth. He kisses me on the cheek and then looks back at the television.

"The news is celebrating our anniversary. It's technically Sunday. Just early in the morning." I gasp as we watch our wedding pass through. I looked so happy. And so did River. But, he had my red lip stick all over his face.

"I forgot to wash off the red lipstick." River mutters embarrassed. I just laugh as our wedding photos go by on the television.

"And there playing our song." I cry a bit remembering the memory with this song.

"Dammit." River mutters as he wipes the tears off of his cheeks. I was too.

"I love you so much Ems." He whispers making me smile with joy.

"I love you too."