Chapter 4

Okay... I'm gonna admit this.

I've been so sad about Emmer and I that I end up watching our wedding video so I am ABLE to sleep. And the news has been all over what happened with us. As you know, we were the marriage to remember.

I'm so fucked up.

"That girl is wearing a beautiful dress." Emmer pleads. Once she looks at me I could see tears fill her eyes. What could be making her unhappy?

"What's wrong?" She just shakes her head and wipes her nose with a tissue she had grabbed.

"Nothing to worry about." Finally she stands up with a concerned look on her face. Her eyes were puffy to the core. She looked to pained, and hurt even.

"Where's my room?" I motion for her to follow me. She nods her head as she sets the pillow down and walks towards me. She was. Behind me but I knew how close we were. About a few inches. Because I knew her scent, Japanese cherry blossom. She loved that scent.

"It's right here." I point towards the guest bedroom door. She would be sleeping on the bottom floor while everyone else (including me) would be on the top floor.

"Thank you." She whispers as she gives me a small smile and walks into the room shutting it quickly behind her. I could hear here lean against the door. She was crying. Ems was crying and I don't know what to do about it. I mean, I can't do anything!

Fuck my life.

I slowly just walk towards my bedroom. Climbing up the millions of stairs. Finally being greeted by the big elegant double doors. I mean, this may be a penthouse but it is elegant like a castle.

Before I could turn the door nob "Daddy?" When I look down it was Antonio and Anastasia. They were holding hands while tugging my shirt.

"Yes?" I could even hear the sadness in my voice.

"We just want you to know that we understand what you're going through..." Anastasia says looking at me with her beautiful eyes.

"But, we want you to know that we will be here for you. We know how much you loved mommy. But, we're just saying... it may be best to move on. We will never move on from mommy but, we just want to let you know that maybe you should. Do what's best for you." Antonio finishes. I just give them a polite smile. And mouth I love you. Then I just slowly walk into the bedroom. Leaning against the door cussing under my breath.

I slowly walk towards the mirror to look at myself.

"6 years ago, you were a total different person. What has gotten into you?" With the rage that was overcoming me I threw my hairbrush at the mirror making a big crack in the mirror.

"Fuck it. I'm having fun tonight. I don't know Ems anymore. I don't need her." That's when I call Hans and Kendall. Not Orlando because he's whipped and married. They both agree and I quickly call a baby sitter for the kids. Her name was Farah. She had strawberry blonde hair and was on the chubby side. But she was okay.

"Kids have fun with Farah! She's on her way!" That's when I put on my black ripped jeans, black leather jacket, and my black t-shirt with tiny holes in it. I put on my gold rings and gold necklace.

I run down the stairs and open the door quickly finding Kendall and Hans with big smiles.

"Bro, this is for the best." Kendall says making me give him a fake smile.

"Don't pity me."

****

"I'm gonna go get us some drinks. I will be right back." I feel like it's been ages since have been in a club. Lights everywhere. Chics grinding against guys, guys seducing girls. This is where I belong.

"Oh my god! It's River Thornes!" That's when the room gets quite. The DJ stopped playing, everyone just froze where they were.

All eyes were on me.

"This is a club! Not a cemetery! Continue with your fucking lives!" I yell as everyone shrugs and goes back to what they were doing.

"Hans, do you think that I'm doing the right thing?" Hans just smiles as he awkwardly goes to the bar leaving me all alone.

"Fuck him."

"Well, I would like you to fuck me." That's when I snap my head back around to see a girl with dirty blonde hair. I must admit she has a nice body. The way she swayed her hips back and fourth turned me on. I've been needing to get laid. And this is my ticket.

"And I wouldn't mind that either." I say seductively in her ear making her eyes widen in surprise.

"Let me go get a drink and then I will be right back." The girl says as she confidently sways her hips back and fourth.

She finally had come back with two vodkas in her hand. Yes, that's how well I knew my drinks. Ems on the other hand.... the way she would get drunk was so cute. That's when I knew if I was feeling horny that day I would just have to get Ems a few beer cans and then we were good to go. Oh my god. I'm thinking about her. Stop thinking about her brain!

"Thanks." That's when the girl hands me a vodka. She was just grinding her body against mine as I was just leaning against the counter in pleasure.

"We should probably go back to your place." The girl protests. That's when I quickly sharp drink of my vodka.

"Lets go."

🥀💍🥀

OOOOOOH SOMEONES MOVING ON! Too quick in my opinion. But anyways! How will Emmer feel? Will she feel anything? Find out in the next chapter. Love ya!