Chapter 13

++Emmer P.O.V.++

"Welcome to Indiana!" Tyler pleads as I lean my head on his shoulder. We drove from California to a small town in Indiana.

I'm so glad right now. Little things have come back here and there about River but, nothing to make me regret my decision.

The only stress I have now is my kids, and losing Tyler. I miss my kids a lot. And I feel like a horrible mother leaving them. But, I know I probably will see them again. And I know I probably would have caused them stress with River and I's situation.

"Look at that! This little house is right by the... Umm... white River! Yup!" Just had to say River didn't you!

"The house is very cute." I plead as we pull through our driveway. The house was beige with a red door and a bay window. Tiny but cute.

"We should So get a dog!" I plead as I kiss Tyler on the cheek making him smile.

"I agree." He pleads smiling. But before I open the door to get out Tyler grabs my wrist pulling me back and kisses me.

"You don't know how much I've missed you these past years E." I smile and kiss him.

"I'm glad I remember you." I say winking at him and then grab him by the face pulling him in to kiss me.

He moans and moves on top of me not breaking the kiss.

Suddenly as we kiss I feel my phone vibrate.

"One sec." I mutter and grab my phone out of my pocket.

'Dad'.

"Shit." I mutter covering my mouth.

"Hi." I plead answering the phone call.

"It's about your kids. They say they love you and they somewhat understand. They are very wise!" My father pleads with a happy tone. He was laughing as well as I could hear them laughing from my father tickling them knowing him.

"Peanut, I still don't think your decision was wise but, I know your going through something so, we understand. We just hope you be back."

"For big events." I plead with a somewhat scared tone. I could hear my kids laughing. And that truly warmed my heart.

"Okay Peanut. I love you."

"Love you too. Bye." I respond and quickly end the call and sigh. There happy. My little angels are happy.

That's good.

****

"So, I was thinking we could watch the football game if you don't mind!" Tyler pleads making me laugh. His black eyes were stunning to be honest. And I loved his look. He was very manly.

In the good way.

"That's fine." I plead as I lean back on the couch.

"You're So stunning E." He pleads making me shiver. I could feel my cheeks beginning to burn as he stared at me smiling.

"I love your entire look. Your fawn hair is simply beautiful. Then your hazel I can't get enough of." He winks making me blush.

"But I'm really ugly." I plead rolling my eyes.

"Oh shut up, I think you are gorgeous." Damn.

He. Has. A. Way. With. Words.

"Thanks." I pleads putting my hair behind my ear. I blush as we watch the game.

"Who do you think will win?" He pleads leaning back in his chair. I shrug as he laughs.

"Great answer." I laugh as I look at him. He turns his head to look at me and smiles.

"Let me do this."

That's when Tyler licks his lips and then with one hand grabs my chin and leans me towards him and kisses me. This kiss felt sweet yet passionate. Like something we had been waiting for.

"Your something else Ems." I roll my eyes and then look to the side and bite my lip.

That's just his thing when he wants to kiss me. Biting his lip and looking to the side. It's kinda cute.

"Yeah." I plead and sigh but then look back at Tyler.

"Thank you for this." I nod my head and look anywhere but at Tyler.

Why are things like this coming back now.

Suddenly Tyler was about to lean in to kiss me until I heard the doorbell. We both sigh.

"I'll get it." I plead as I smile and walk towards the door.

I open the door only to see...

****

++River P.O.V.++

I sit there at the table with a beer in my hand and stare at my hand with my wedding ring.

"Why do people wear fucking rings? Why not like, have a pet toucan to show their love?" Crystal laughs and she walks towards me handing my pancakes. She was wearing a maid lingerie making my mouth somewhat drop.

"If it's so weird then take it off." She winks making me smile.

"We'll see." I plead and hiccup right after.

"River just take the damn ring off."

"Nope." I plead rolling my eyes.

"She doesn't love you like I do." She now is yelling. Her face was kind of red and I was honestly not turned on.

It's been about 2 days but I feel like my old self.

It's amazing.

"I know." I respond.

"Then, take. It. Off."

"Just kiss me." I plead as I lean towards Crystal making her kiss me. I had her wrapped around my finger. I could make her do whatever I desired.

And I desire a kiss.

"Okay." She says in between a kiss. I smile and continue to kiss her running my hands through her blonde hair.

She may not kiss as well as Ems but, she's pretty good ya'know.

Anyways, Ems left me for Tyler. She doesn't give a shit about her ex husband. She doesn't care if I die probably.

She doesn't give a shit. And that's what hurts the most.

The one person I used to care about doesn't care anymore.

"I need a smoke." I plead as I break the kiss making her pout.

"Okay." She says giving me puppy eyes.

I walk out towards the balcony and light my cigarette. I just stand there with my beer in one hand and cigarette in other. I was shirtless and wearing my red ripped jeans.

"Fuck you Ems."

🥀💍🥀

Love ya!