Chapter 19

"Mom!" Suddenly I see Anastasia in a flower dress and Antonio in a little tuxedo. It was toooooo cute!

"Hi!" I respond back running towards them with open arms. I embrace my kids with a hug. I give them both kisses all over their cute faces. They both looked as though they had grown. They still had their dark brown hair and one blue eye, and one hazel. I really loved there eyes.

"Emmer, would you please stop hugging them. I don't want there clothes ruined by anything your wearing." Eveline. That bitch.

I sigh as I continue to hug my kids. And Eveline was in a big fat wedding dress with a big white bow in her hair.

It was ugly.

The lace, and heels did not go with it at all. And obviously Efa did not decorate her bouquet.

"I would but, I don't care." I respond back giving her a wink. She was surprised at first but then hugged walking away.

I've grown as a person. I'm more independent and confident. I don't know if either of those qualities are in a gods way but, I hope they are.
And I cut my hair to about chest lengthZ before my hair went down to my hips. I had really long hair. And today I felt like curling it.

Sadly, it's my sisters wedding day. This day should have been mine. I should be River's wife. But, I'm not. And I was the cause of it. I was a real bitch before. I will admit that. But, I was scared. I was scared I wouldn't be myself after this.

But now I remember everything. And it makes everything hurt a lot more.

"Do you guys like Eveline?" They both quickly shake their heads making me laugh. I stand up and brush my shirt.

But the moment I look up it was him.

River William Thornes.

"Bye Anastasia and Antonio. I'm going to go change." I wave goodbye to my kids not even daring to make eye contact with River. Instead I brush my shoulder against his leaving him there standing in the middle of the hallway stunned.

River was fucking sexy now. He's not just manly or youthful. But now, he's defined. Everything shows. His muscles, jawline, cheekbones, legs, chest, hair, everything. In that undeniably sexy way.

I'll be damned if I gawk over him the next time I see him.

"Emmer."

I continue to walk as I hear his cold voice. Cold sexy voice come closer.

"Emmer." He says again. And he was closer. So now I walked even faster. I'm not going to do something I regret. He's engaged to my sister. And I need to respect that because it's pretty obvious Eveline loves him too.

"Emmer!" Now He was yelling. But I'm still ignoring him.

And this hallways is so fucking long. Like, where is a door?

"Emmer Lee Glyne!" I still don't dare to look back or stop walking.

And that's when I see a door.

I run and keep running until I get closer and closer to the door. My hand was less than an inch away from the knob until River pulls me back bringing me into a hug.

"Please don't move Ems." Ems. My nickname he gave me forever ago. Ems. I'm still Ems.

I was about to give in until I thought how wrong this was. And that's when I slapped him right across the face making him hiss. And that's when I ran for the door. I run into the room and slam it behind me.

I'm done with this shit. And it's extremely wrong.

I could hear him sigh. And then I heard his footsteps slowly drift. And that's when I opened the door again. I quietly shut the door and make a run for it.