Chapter 5

"Hi." I wake up with the girl from last night. In my bed. She was lying on top of me. She had bed hair and she looked wasted.

"Hi. I think you should go." That's my instinct talking. Ems can't leave my brain. I just fucked a girl with imagining it was Ems the entire time. That's how I went through last night. I had to imagine it being Ems.

"Why?" She pleads cocking her head to the side. I just sigh as I look at her.

"I have... things." Wow. Just wow. I don't even know how to respond right now.

"What things?" The girl cups my face rubbing her thumb against my cheek. I just sigh as I think. Ems and my kids are family so, "Family things. I have a lot of that today." That's when finally the girl nods her head slowly and grabs her clothes off the floor and climbs off of me dashing quickly to the bathroom.  I just chuckle as I start to put my bathrobe on.

Now, I know this may sound weird but this was the bathrobe from our honeymoon. Me and Emmer's honeymoon. I know I sound like a creep right now. I think I do sound a like a creep to be honest. But, I knew I couldn't give up something that means so much to me.

++Flashback++

"River! Come on. I'm feeling really horny and you're ruining it by taking your fucking time!" Ems yells making me laugh to myself. Today I felt happy. Really happy. Ems hasn't made me this happy in ages. Maybe it's because now I know she's officially mine, or it could be that I'm genuinely happy. But I love it.

I quickly put my robe on forgetting to dry my hair with a towel since I had taken a shower.

"Ems..." That's when I look at Ems who had the reddest cheeks I have ever seen. She tends to make red cheeks a lot when I'm around. And that makes me really happy.

"Are you Okay?" I plead. She just nods her head fixated on my body. She hasn't moved her eyes at all.

"My eyes are up here." That's when I slowly walk towards Ems climbing on top of her making her giggle as she finally looks at me with her big hazel eyes. She just smiles at me as we join hands. I quickly flip her over making her on top of me so I wasn't putting too much pressure on the baby. I still can't believe we're having a kid. It feels so surreal.

"I love you." She whispers.

Fuck it.

That's when I kiss Ems right on the lips making her smile in between the kiss. We just continue to enjoy each other's presence as we continue to kiss.

"I fucking love you to mars and back." I whisper as she giggles.

"I love you to... Pluto and back!" She protests making me smile.

"I love you even more than that." Before she could respond in defense I quickly kiss her making her give in.

I love this women with all of my heart. She owns me.

++End Of Flashback++

Shit. What have I done? You just fucked a random person River The horny dude. Shut up conscious!

"Sorry. But please once you done. Leave out the back door." I protest as I quickly exit the room. I don't know what I'm doing to be honest.

I'm just running down the stairs.

Then that's when I find myself about to knock on Emmer's door.

++Emmer's P.O.V.++

Okay. I've been here over night now and I think I liked the hospital better. At least there I'm not getting weird flashbacks. I can only remember 5 people in this world. Efa, mom, dad, Anastasia, and Antonio. I just can't remember there father.

Last night Anastasia and Antonio went in my room to say hi and I greeted them with big hugs. I told them that I knew who they were. I told them that I loved them so much. And I was sorry for the stress I had caused them.

Currently, they are napping in my bed while I was in between them. That had tears all over there pillows. They were really happy to see me. They said that they don't know where... what's his name? Shit. What is it? Riven? Rover? Rob? Something with an R! That they don't know where he is. So, I told the baby sitter to get out and I would watch my kids.

But my head has been banging me like I have a hangover.

I slowly get out of bed feeling the urge for a drink. I quickly walk towards the door only to find that man again. Currently, he's wearing a robe and he is very sexy in that robe. VERY sexy. Like could I fuck him to get it out of my system? Should I ask him? Why not.

"Wanna have sex?" That came out weirder than expected. The guy just stood there in shock. It's like he doesn't know how to answer. I wouldn't either if I were in his position but, I just have the urge to ask and get it done with.

"Umm... y-you don't even know me." That's when his cheeks were turning pink. Not red. Pink. I just smile at the image.

"Well, we can get to knowing each other." I protest as he just shakes his head.

"Sorry I don't feel it is the right time. You know?" I just nod my head in agreement.

"So why are you here?" I plead.

"I Umm... I was wondering where my kids are."

No. No. No. HE'S THE FATHER TO MY KIDS?!

"Y-you're the father to MY kids?!"

🥀💍🥀

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
                                     Love ya!