Chapter 8

"She's 5 minutes away." I rub my face in horror as we both stare at the door. Staring at the door blankly.

We're not exchanging words or anything.

Nothing.

"Does River know?" She shrugs. I just growl in horror.

Why Eveline? Anyone else! But no! My bitch that I must call my sister. And she's married.

Why do I remember her and not River? All I can remember is that apparently River and I had a fling, and we had kids.

That's it.

"You know, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Efa says slyly. She's begins to walk away but I quickly give her daggers as I grab her arm.

She quickly snatched it away and runs for her dear life. I roll my eyes as she flys her arms everywhere as she runs away.

Fuck her.

"Okay, I can do this. All I have to do is say 'I lost my memory so fuck off.' Not too hard."

"Do you talk to yourself now?" That when I just freeze. She's here. Now I can't make that excuse.

Just great.

"Fuck off." She rolls her eyes laughing as I turn around.

And that's when I saw him.

Tyler.

****

"Tyler, I just told you I love you!" I yell as he slowly walks towards his car. You could see tears rolling down his eyes as he grabbed for the handle.

"But I don't." He mutters softly.

"Liar!" I yell back.

Tears were flooding down my cheeks. And I'm reaction I began to walk towards him with my mascara continuing to fall, and my make up ruined. But I don't care.

I love this man. And only this man.

"E, you know I don't love you."

"You asshole!" I yell. We made eye contact for what seemed like forever.

His dark black eyes were perfect in the night. Then his brown hair was shining from the moon rays. It was beautiful.

Then his little scar he had on his lip from when I was waving my knife around and accidentally slid his bottom lip open. It was gross. But cute.

We laughed after he stitched it up.

"I know. But E..." He rolls off breaking our eye contact. He just continued to look at the side as he thought hard.

River wasn't coming to mind at all. Neither Heath. They both can fuck themselves for all I care. They didn't love me so, I don't love them. That's that.

But I can't lose Tyler. Not Tyler. I can't be that vulnerable.

"Liar." I protest. He just bites his bottom lip in response as he looks me up and down. Tears were still falling as he watched me ever so carefully.

"E. This isn't right. Our parents don't want us together. So, we shouldn't be together. Like, never." That's when I shove him against his car in anger.

At first he looked angry. But then more tears came tumbling down.

He just looked to the side not daring to look at me.

"You know I don't care."  He rolls his eyes but doesn't dare to look at me.

"I don't want you E." That's when I shove him against the car again. Now he looked angry as he looked at me.

"E, don't push me." In response I push him again.

Then again, again, again, again, and again.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you." I was about to walk away until he quickly grabbed my face and began to kiss me. I tried to move away but he just brought me closer to him. His lips felt so soft on mine as they intertwined. He turned me around and opened the car door still not breaking our kiss. He closed the door as we came in. Then he quickly had the chaired pushed back and leaned on me as we kissed. He beautiful tan body was against mine. It felt so right.

He began to take my shirt off as I was removing his jacket.

"E..." He mutter softly. Then he stops the kiss and just stares at me. He smiles but then says,

"I love you. But, we can't happen. You're getting married to River Thornes in October. Your parents are making me do this." In fury I push him off of me and get out of the car; I slam the door before he can utter another word.

I just stand there in the middle of the parking lot and grab my phone. I dial River's number furiously.

"Hello?" His voice sounded so sleepy, so cute. But, I quickly shake my head trying to not think those thoughts.

"This is what you do! You ruin my life!" I yell as tears begin to fall down my face.

"Ems, what's wrong?"

"What's wrings is you! Our parents are making us get married! Do you not fucking know that?!" I practically making him hiss. 

He sighs but says, "Yes, I've known that for a while now."

****

"Tyler?" I plead. Why do I have to remember the BAD people in my life?! Like, WHY NOT THE MAN I LOVED?!

"The one and only." He mutters softly but quickly puts his head down.

"River let us in. You know who he is right?" Eveline pleads laughing to herself. But Tyler and I just give her the most unpleasant look making her cough and then smile at us.

"Where will we be staying?"

🥀💍🥀

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya!