Chapter 3

++River P.O.V.++

Is it bad that I'm horny right now. The way she bit her lip as she looked everywhere but at my eyes. It turned me on so much.

I'm fucct.

"Would you like to come in?"

I mean, it's not like it your house. Wink.

She nods slowly as she walks through the door. Once she enters she gawks at the house. I could see her eyes glimmer. She looked so pleased. Happy. I wish I had that feeling. I miss being happy.

"So... Umm...." she trails off biting her lip and still not averting her eyes to mine. Why can't she fucking look at me! Come on Ems. Look at me!

"Would you like to know where your room is?" I plead. She just bites her lip even harder at that remark. Ugh, I wanna bite that lip right now. I wanna tip those fucking clothes off of her. I want to see Ems. I need Ems.

"I mean, if you want to talk for a bit we can." She pleads. I just slowly nod my head. I point to the couch and she nods slowly still not looking at my eyes. Thats gonna bug me.

As we walk towards the couch I could feel my arm try to put it on her waist but I quickly move it away before she noticed. What is wrong with me?!

We sit down on the couch. She cuddles with the pillows like she always does. She loves to bury her face in the pillow. She would always do that in her own special way.

I'm so horny I can't even see it.

"So does anyone else live here?" She pleads. Finally! YES! SHE MADE EYE CONTACT WITH ME!

"Actually... ummm. Yes. My... Umm... kids...?" She just slowly nods her head as she stares at the television.

I mean, how can I tell her that we had twins?! She doesn't even remember me... how would she remember the kids?

We were both now just staring at the blank television. Nothing was on. It was just the blank television.

"Do you want to watch something?" I plead. She just nods her head. I quickly grab the remote as I lean back in the couch. Making myself comfortable.

The moment I turn on the television. That's when I saw the worst thing of my life turn on....

Our wedding video.

🥀💍🥀

Okay. So I am highly aware that this was a short chapter. But I didn't know how to make a wonderful cliffhanger like that just pass by. Anyways, sorry for the long wait, I've had a lot of homework to do and that junk. I'm very sorry. Love ya!