WHILE YOU WAIT

While you wait... read my new story!

 read my new story!

She could be mine. If she let me in
I would choose her if she wanted me.
I want her. And only her. And I never thought I would fall for her at all. I wanted her out of this Bachelor the first time I heard about what she had done. It disgusted me that she thought she could treat me that way. But here I am. The only reason I am doing the bachelor is for an inheritance. But what I didn't know was that... I would find love. That I only felt. And she didn't.

****

25 girls, All trying to win the heart of Torvin Rameer. Though, Torvin is only in this for an inheritance. He truly doesn't want to find the "woman of his dreams" but, he's obligated to do so, just so he can obtain his parents inheritance. So, the only way to do that is by having 25 girls all come to Torvin Rameer's mansion  to win the heart of Torvin Rameer. In 3 months. 3 months is his limit. If he doesn't find a wife he will NEVER have the inheritance. And the only way to find love is by Torvin experimenting with every girl.

Roselyn Spear She is just an average girl in America. Or so she thought. She knew her parents were weird. But not so weird that they would have Roselyn become a part of 'The Bachelor' heck, she thought that was only a show! She never knew it happened in real life. I mean, everyone knew Torvin Rameer. But, she never thought she would be eligible to be his future wife! She doesn't want to leave Toni. Her one and only true love. The one she will never consider less than a boyfriend. She refuses to break up with Toni in all circumstances.

Who will Roselyn marry? Toni, or Torvin?

****

Im really excited for this book as well! So please, whenever your bored, and in the mood to read a Bachelor.... READ THIS BOOK. Love ya!

AND

"Matteo

"Matteo..." I whisper avoiding eye contact. The way his silver eyes blended with the white snow beautifully just made me want to drool.

He shakes his head as I continue to stare at the ground.

That's when Matteo walks towards me with something in his eyes. I don't know what it was but, I like it.

He grabs my cheeks forcing me look up at him. Snow was falling into his light brown hair. His tan skin went so nicely with his light brown hair making him stand out from all of the other guys.

No guy is like Matteo.

Tears started to fill his eyes. And then he said with a crack in his voice,

"Kiss me."

****

Katherine has been in the movie industry for years. But, she has never found THE show that she wants t be in. Even though she has been given many leads.

But now, she has finally found the show she has wanted to be in. It's called, "Miss Me, Kiss Me." It's about Naomi (Katherine) and Hunter (Matteo) who have been sent to work for Hannibal Enterprises to model, and help design outfits for the models. But what happens when they are slowly falling in love?

But now, Katherine must work with the most handsome man she has ever seen. While keeping up her lead role in the show.

But what happens if things get a little heated with Katherine and Matteo behind the scenes? What will happen if they fall for each other? Even if it isn't allowed unless you want to be thrown off the show.

See when you read...

"Miss Me, Kiss Me"