Chapter 20 *FINALE*

"River..." I say softly. But he kept kissing me. He has a fucking wedding! What am I doing?!

"River stop." That's when he finally stops and sits up. We were both topless. And I mean TOPLESSS.

"River, you have a wedding." I trail off panting from all of the kissing. He was breath hard as well. He couldn't keep his eyes off of me.

"Do you think I give a shit Ems?" He pleads making me roll my eyes in joy. I really couldn't help but smile.

"River, how do you think everyone is going to take this. And now your hair is messy! And your fucking shirtless!" I yell making him... smile?

"This is really the Ems I know." And that's when I slap him across that face. I've always been here. I was just confused!

"Shut up River." I mutter as I stare into his big blue eyes. I'm really horny right now. Is that bad? Maybe. I don't know.

"Ems, I want you. And only you." I could feel some tears rolling down my cheeks. To be honest, it is like our love is a living drama. New issues come to path. But right now, I feel like that it's all about to end. I feel like we will be the happy family we always wanted.

"Okay." I mutter softly. And that's when River leans over to kiss me. I could feel tears roll down his cheeks as well.

"But Ems... I need to talk you something." I just nod my head and look at him as he wipes my tears away. He smiles then gives me a light kiss on the cheek.

"I have lung cancer. And I'm not getting better." That's when my heart crushed into a million pieces. My ears even hurt from my scream of heart break.

"River don't be messing with me!" I yell. But now he just looked at me with his aqua eyes saddened.

"Oh my gosh River..." I say covering my mouth in shock.

The love of my life is dying. Dying right in front of me! And he isn't being cured! HES DYING.

"Ems, I want you to know that I love you. Even if I did the next morning. Or if I die in a year. I want you to know I love you. With all of my heart." And that's when I burst into tears in his arms.

We were so close to our happy ending. So close! 

Suddenly we both gasp once the door flings open only to find Eveline standing there. River rolls his eyes as I just sit there in tears, in River arms. Totally not awkward.

"I knew it." Eveline mutters to herself.

I quickly put my shirt back on in embarrassment. But River is emotionless right now. He doesn't give a shit.

"You just can't keep your paws off my man can you? Just because you had hi first doesn't mean you always get him Emmer." I roll my eyes ignoring.

"No wonder you had your first time with the billionaire player. All you wanted was is to feel special didn't you?"

"Eveline..." I say softly but she just shakes her head.

"You can't let me be happy can you." She scowls. Instantly I stand up yelling, "Oh so you thought is was okay when you put gum in my hair?! It didn't fucking wash out until a week later! It was stuck! Oh, and remember the time you made out with Justin Oakland behind the lockers?! He was my second grade boyfriend! Like how slutty is that?! And then the time when you told mom I brought a fucking gun to school?! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAS GROUNDED?!" I couldn't control myself at all. I couldn't stop yelling.

"7 months and 9 days."

"Shut the hell up!" I yell and then slam the door in her face. I lock the door and breath as if it was my first breath in years.