Chapter 5

Valentina's POV

"What?" I shout, it seems like Luca's dick head self is back. He thinks that we can get married... But before us even getting married he wants me to move into his house. He has lost his damn mind.

"It would be fun." Luca chuckles, "Oh come on why would you want to live in that ugly old hou-."

"It may be old and it may be ugly to people like you." I say to him sternly, "But that is my home, I remember every memory there."

"Well you can create new memories in my house." Luca smirks at me. "It's not like you're sharing a bed with me, you can have your own room and you can decorate it however you like."

"No." I say quietly, "How can I leave my parents, they're going to be devastated."

"They'd be saving more money that way." Luca says, "And you're an adult now you should be able to make your own choices."

"Yeah." I groan, "Like who I want to marry and who I want to live with!"

Luca sighs, "Please can we not go over this again?"

"It's a marriage." I mumble, "It's a big deal and you're talking about it as if it doesn't matter."

"Oh and we don't need to be loyal to each other." Luca says, "You can do whatever you want with any guy and I could bang any girl I like but obviously we need to be discrete about it." Luca explains, I just glare at him, he is despicable.

"You have issues." I groan, "Fine. Whatever and yes I will stay in your house BUT I will leave your ass if you even try to annoy the fuck out of me."

"You swear so much." Luca chuckles, "You really need to stop."

"Well I am not going to." I say and I give him a smile.

"So I will pick you up from your house at six o'clock." Luca tells me.

"What do you mean?" I ask with a really confused look on my face, "Where are we going?"

"Going to meet my dad today." He says to me like it's nothing. Is he serious right now?

"What." I exasperate, "You can't just say that to me I have got things to do!"

"Like what Val?" He asks and I smile to myself. I like that Val.

"I've got to watch Arrow." I complain. "Told you I am busy."

"You can watch it another time."

"Luca." I roll my eyes, "You can't just make plans for me without asking me first."

"My dad really wants to meet you." Luca argues, "I promise I won't put you in for anything else if you just have dinner with my dad and I."

I think about it for a while... Free food, I can make time for that I guess. "Ok, yes I will meet your dad."

"I appreciate it." He says.

"I am going to go home now." I say to Luca, his face expression changes and he looks a little upset. I get up from my chair, "I should probably clean my room up and pick out a dress."

"You have to go now?" He asks and I give him a nod.

"I'll see you later."

"I'll drop you off." He says to me as he gets up.

"No." I smile, "It's fine, I need the walk."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Well bye." He frowns. It's weird that he actually seems sad, I don't think he wants me to go which is crazy.