Chapter 18

Valentina's POV

I'm planning something, something exciting, something that's going to change my life and other people's life. More specifically... Lives of teenagers.

So I was thinking, I want to make a difference to this community. It would be nice to open up a massive shop or something, it would be cool actually but I have a better idea.

I think that it will be nice to start a whole new charity organisation, I want it to be huge; worldwide, I want everyone to know about it.

A new charity organisation for teenagers, ages thirteen to nineteen, who need mental health care. There are so many issues with children who are going through depression, stress, anxiety and there are other mental issues that need to be dealt with.

I think that if I start a charity where I organise massive charity events, get lots of donations from different people, it will be great. I could start with doing that and I could hire and pay professional therapists, get people to train others into becoming psychiatrists and then by that I can help give out the medical attention to those children.

With the money raised it will be used to build a building... Lots of offices, rooms where they could sit by themselves and think, there will also be snacks given out at the end of each therapy session.

I'm hoping that this will work. Teenagers struggling with mental health is a subject I think that isn't taken as seriously as it should.

We hear about bullying, racism and other problems so much which are equally as important but we don't hear about mental health problems within teenagers.

People need to realise that not all suicide cases are because of someone being bullied, anxiety and depression plays a massive role on feeling suicidal or just down.

Yes, I am going to ask Luca if that can be done and then I will put my plan forward.

Right now, he is downstairs watching something on TV. He barely takes time off work but when he does he is usually binge watching episodes of Daredevil. I haven't watched it yet but it looks pretty interesting so I might give it a go.

I go downstairs and see him sitting down on the sofa, he is sipping his cup of tea - now I sort of feel bad for disturbing him and asking questions when this is the only time he has a day off.

Oh screw him. He forced you to marry him you idiot.

Moving on!

"Luca." I say as I sit down next to him, he looks at me and then I continue, "Yeah, it's about the plan."

"Okay." He nods his head and then he gets the remote and switches off the TV. "Let's talk about it."

I'm surprised, he actually seems like he is interested in what I'm about to say.

"So I was thinking that." I start off, I ramble and ramble about my ideas and plans. He nods his head and writes down notes on a paper. I give him information, budgeting plans, why I want to do this and not even once does he object to my ideas.

Wow, he has changed a little bit. Or maybe he just is bipolar because if this was him a few weeks ago, he would be fully ignoring me and getting on my nerves.

Him being nice is definitely a new side of him.

"So, what's your opinion on this?" I ask him as I cross my legs and sit on the sofa, looking at him, waiting for an answer. I don't know what his reaction is going to be but I'm hoping that it isn't anything bad because that's just going to crush all my hopes and dreams.

The hopes and dreams that I just dreamt about like... 0.2 seconds ago, well not literally but - oh sh*t I'm rambling in my head again, not great.

"Well I think it's a good idea." He nods his head and smiles at me, "I mean we're going to need more ideas to expand the whole thing but I can talk to a few people and we can work something out."

"Really?" I ask him with a stunned expression. That was more kindness than I expected from him.

"Yeah." He says nonchalantly, "I actually think it's a really fantastic idea and that it will help a lot of people."

I narrow my eyes and bite my lips, what the hell is going on? Did like a good jinn just enter his body or something?

"Wow." I say as I furrow my eyebrows, Luca looks at me with a really confused expression. Just as he is about to say something I stop him and ask, "Why are you being so nice to me?"

"I'm not." He shrugs his shoulders and then he grabs a handful of popcorn in his hand, he eats some of them and then he throws one at me.

"Oi!" I narrow my eyes again and laugh, "That was not funny." I get some popcorn in my hand as well and throw some at him.

"You hit my f*cking eye." He complains and chuckles, I just stick my tongue out at him and laugh. He throws more popcorn at me and next thing you know we're having a popcorn throwing battle.

"The poor popcorn." I say tiredly as I sit down on the sofa sighing and taking deep breaths. I feel like I've just run a marathon or done some intense exercise, but I haven't. God, I really am so out of shape.

He throws more popcorn at me, I glare at him and then I get the whole bowl of popcorn - well there's like less than half in there. I throw it all over his head and his eyes widen.

"You did not just do that." He says with shock.

"I did." I cheekily correct him.

"You better run for your life." He says as he is about to run, I quickly get up and run up the stairs. I get to the top of the stairs and then BOOM. OUCH. "Crap!" I yell loudly as I trip over the carpet.

Luca walks next to me, and helps me sit up properly, he sits down next to me and says, "You okay?" He takes a deep breath. I nod my head and chuckle, I sigh and try to catch my breath back.

"That was fun." I laugh like a maniac and I rest my head on his shoulders.

"Yeah that really was." He agrees with me and I smile at him.

Looks like we're getting somewhere with these two. This chapter was so adorable.

Remember people, slow updates on this book. Please don't beg me to update faster, it's going to take time. I also have a life (no I don't) but you know. I have an imaginary life with Leonardo DiCaprio and my baby...

Anyways, yeah. Please vote, comment and share.

Follow me, if you want to. I appreciate it.

Song - The Vamps - Can We Dance