Chapter 65

Luca's POV

"Everything is almost done, the plan is in action." I tell my beautiful wife, Valentina, I give her a smile and she smiles back at me, she lies her head on my chest and I kiss the top of her head.

"I am so happy... She's finally going to get what she deserves." Valentina mumbles, she then looks up at me and squints her eyes, "Is that bad of me to say?" She then asks me as she furrows her eyebrows.

"What?" I chuckle, I shake my head, "No of course not... After what she did to my father, and after what she did to me, she deserves it." I mutter sadly. Memories of when she abused me come back to me in flashes. She was terrible, she really was.

Valentina moves away from me and looks at me, "Are you okay Luca?" She asks me as she bites her lips, she smiles sadly and then gives me a kiss, she wraps her arms around my neck and whispers, "You know if you ever want to talk about it, you can."

I smile at her, what did I do to have this woman in my life..? Wait. Don't remind me - I first put her through hell. F*ck.

I'm sort of glad I did... Joking. But either way, things turned out well and without her in my life I wouldn't be as happy as I am now. She is my home, the light to the end of a tunnel, my happiness, my love, my everything.

"Sorry." I laugh, I shake my head and sigh, she's still looking at me waiting for an answer and I have just completely dozed off. "I was thinking about how much I adore you." I say to her.

"I love you too Luca, so much." She laughs and kisses my forehead.

"And about the question." I state, "No, I rather not discuss that. I mean, if there's a time I need to, then I will, however, now I just want to forget it all and move on. I am happy with you and I never want to make you upset."

"Stop... You are going to make me cry." She whispers as tears start falling down her cheeks, I wipe them away and chuckle, I give her a hug.

"Don't cry." I whisper to her, "God, you and your damn hormones."

She looks at me and frowns, "Is it annoying?" She asks me.

"Yeah a little bit." I nod my head and laugh.

She laughs along with me and says, "Mhm, you are way more hormonal than me, and I am the pregnant one."

"Yeah that's debatable." I give her a kiss on the top of her knuckles.

Valentina then lies her head back down on the sofa and looks at me, "So what's going to happen, you know, with the whole thing with Brittany?"

I take a deep breath and tell her everything, "Well, my father has given me proof, paperwork and all that stuff that proves Brittany stole money from him. I have taken all that to my lawyer, there is going to be a court hearing, I am not sure when but yeah, that is all for now."

"When you find out the day of the court hearing you tell me, okay." She says to me, "I want to be there... I want to be there when she is locked away, crying, and when her makeup is all dripping down her face, and when her botox looks like it's going to explode."

"Wow." I laugh, I nod my head, "Okay, I'll definitely tell you."

I can't deal with her sometimes...

"Thank you." She gives me a cheeky smile. "I am so excited." She mumbles.

"Excited?" I question her poor choice of of word.

'Very poor choice of words' - The Joker.

She looks at me and nods her head, "Yeah this is pretty exciting."

"I guess it is." I say nonchalantly. "Just to see some justice."

"Yeah." She whispers, "And some peacefulness."

"I totally agree with you." I chuckle, "I honestly feel like laying on a beach with you for the rest of my life eating pizza."

"I TOLD YOU PIZZA WAS AMAZING!" She says screams happily, I jump up, what the heck, she scared me...

"What the actual f*ck." I sigh, "Calm down, honey. You nearly gave me a heart attack.

She seems totally unfazed with my reaction, she shrugs her shoulders and laughs, "But I told you that pizza is so good... But you want your posh food things."

"Yeah?" I raise my right eyebrow up and say, "My 'posh' food is good as well."

"Yeah it is." She responds,"But it's like, there's a massive expensive plate, and then some tiny ass dish. Then you get the cheque and it says £100,000."

I chuckle, "Okay, that's just overreacting. It would be somewhere over the lines of £50,000."

"What's the difference?" She narrows her eyes in confusion.

"Um, £50.000?" I say to her in a 'duh' tone.

"Yeah... It's still the same." She laughs, "I could just go into um, home bargains. Get bags of food, how much would it be..? Only like £10." She tells me.

"Yeah but it will never taste as good." I say to her.

"Yeah, well I can live off a £1 cheese burger and a 35p can of LSV." She says to me.

I shake my head, "First of all, that sh*t is nasty, and second of all, it's bad for you."

"Hmm." She mumbles and frowns, "I'm sorry Mr. Muscles."

"Mr. Muscles?" I repeat, and chuckle.

"Yeah." She touches my arm muscles and mutters, "You have muscles." She starts laughing, I look at her, she's adorable.

"And you have most purest and beautiful heart." I give her a kiss on the forehead and smile at her.

"Stop making me blush." She whispers to me and then she laughs.

"No, you're just too stunning." I say to her, I hold onto her, her soft skin interacts with mine and I can't help but notice the glimmer in her lovely and enticing eyes, I kiss her on the lips, she kisses me back and I just love the feeling of her lips on mine. She is mine. 

There is like 3 more chapters left of this book... Going to miss updating on here - I might start a new story but not right away, I need some time to myself, love you all.

XOXO, Kaizerell