Chapter 29

Luca's POV

Wow, that woman is like an angel who has fallen out of heaven - literally, she is just so amazing.

Yeah, I am talking about Val; she's so beautiful and the way she makes me feel is so great. Nobody needs to get any weird ideas though, everyone knows I don't do love and commitment, but I one thing I know for sure is that I care for her.

Valentina really does make me happy, just before I was so angry. I was flipping chairs, punching the walls and kicking stuff about, I was going mad... And then she just came in, she calmed me down and that's something nobody has ever done. She made me feel wanted and needed. She could have left me alone to hurt myself or just go even more furious but she didn't, with a lot of courage and bravery she held me and made sure I was alright.

She shutted me up by kissing me so lustfully with such demand, I've got to admit it was really hot and thinking about is getting me very aroused...

Okay stop now Luca.

The way her lips moved on mine, the way she looked at me it felt like - Okay now I need to seriously just stop! I need to get back to work.

God that woman really does make me go all crazy, she's just stunning, there's something special about her. She's got beautiful eyes, skin, hair, her body is just perfect and her lips are so luscious.

I get a phone call, thank god, I can hopefully and finally stop thinking about Val and that f*cking great kiss. I answer my phone, "Hello?" I say over the phone.

"Hey." I hear my dad's voice, "How are you?" He asks me, I nod my head and then I realise... He can't see me.

"Uh, yeah I'm good. I'm fine dad how are you?" I ask him and then I sit down at my desk and switch on my computer.

"I am well." He says nonchalantly, I let my computer load up and I type in my password. My dad then says, "So... What is today?" He questions me, I furrow my eyebrows, well it's a Saturday today.

"It is." I type on my keyboard and then say in a more quiet tone because I am trying to concentrate, "It's a Saturday dad, I got you that very nice and very expensive watch, it has got the time and the date on it and-." I babble on before he stops me.

"You forgot." He sighs over the phone, and now I am even more confused than ever, what is he going on about. "Oh for heavens sake! It's your sisters birthday." He says more loudly.

Oh f*ck, f*ck, F*CK. I forgot!

"Oh crap." I mumble and I straightaway start feeling guilty, how could I forget?

Oh remember I was distracted by one kiss, I'm pathetic, really!

I seriously can't believe I forgot about Emma's birthday, what a flipping tragedy. She's seriously going to hate me forever for not buying her anything, oh shit!

"How could you forgot?" My dad asks and I can almost picture his look of disappointment in my head. "She's going to hate you forever if you don't get her anything." My dad says to me and I mentally roll my eyes - like I don't know that already.

"I'll go shopping now." I sigh, "Even though I am extremely busy and I have so much work to compl-."

"Stop talking about work!" My dad cuts me off and snaps at me, "Honestly Luca, son, you're going to make yourself ill by working constantly. Spend time with your family, with your wife and have a little fun you grandad." He mocks me.

"Whatever whatever." I say and I shake my head.

"Okay well go get her present and there's a surprise party for her at my house, make sure you're there and make sure to bring Valentina with you." He tells me. Oh my god, more parties?
"It's at five o'clock, be there." He says before hanging up.

I get up from my chair, put my phone in my blazer pocket and switch off my computer before getting out of my room and going downstairs. I see Val sitting on the sofa, she's all wrapped up in a blanket and her eyes are glued to the television screen. I smile, she looks back at me and gives me a smile. "What are you watching?" I ask her.

"I don't know." She shrugs her shoulders and smiles, "Some crime case thingy thing." She laughs and I laugh along with her.

"Cool." I say as I nod my head, and she turns down the volume of the television.

"Where are you going?" She asks me.

"Shopping." I tell her and then I remember about the party. "Oh and can you go with me to Emma's birthday party, today at five." I inform her.

"It's her birthday?" She asks me and I nod my head, she frowns and then furrows her eyebrows, she gasps and then says, "I haven't got her anything."

"Well we can go shopping together." I suggest, she looks at me and then nods her head and she gets up, off the sofa.

"Yay." She jumps up and runs up the stairs, "Wait for me! Let me quickly get changed." She yells while she runs.

"Calm down before you hurt yourself." I scream back and chuckle. She can sometimes be very adorable...

Thanks for reading loves! Can we get to 60 votes for the next chapter?

Please vote, comment and share. Follow me as well please.

Song - Katy Perry - Unconditionally.