Chapter 28

Valentina's POV

It is weird, or maybe I am just really over thinking this but Luca has realised that money is going but he hasn't said much about it. Is he like that rich and oblivious?

I mean does he really spend that much money and when a good forty grand goes missing its normal to him?

Wow - that's crazy to someone like me, I lose a fifty pence and I go into a frenzy. Not that I am stingy but I just don't like wasting money like that, like it is nothing.

He has been stressed out with the whole club business but I am surprised because he doesn't be rude to me anymore... It's very nice just being normal with him. 

Right now he is in his room, obviously working - I can hear him shouting, he has some really bad anger issues. I am going to check on him, I get up from the sofa and switch the TV off, I was binge watching The Vampire Diaries but now its time to get up.

I go upstairs, I can now more closely hear Luca lashing out - being me, and being very curious I go closer to his room door and listen for a while before opening the door.

Bad idea... Abort mission ASAP.

He looks really angry, really scary, really intimidating and oh, wait - he looks really hot as well.

Okay stop, he is punching a wall right now, he could hurt himself! Help him Valentina you stupid ass woman.

I run over to him, he's still raging, still punching the walls and kicking stuff, "Stop Luca." I yell at him and now I'm getting really worried, he's seriously going to injure himself.

He doesn't stop, he carries on and then I know I have to do something or there will be great damage, I try to move him away and I sort of go in front of him so I can hold onto his arms to prevent him from destroying his knuckles and the poor wall.

What did the wall do to him I wonder?

You're not funny stop... AND STOP PROCRASTINAT- ouch.

Next thing I realise is me being on the floor, Luca kicks the table making me flinch, he goes closer to me and helps me up, he has tears in his eyes and he's shaking, "I'm sorry, so sorry Val, I didn't mean to hurt you." He says frantically and he touches my cheeks.

I shake my head, my heart starts beating very quickly and I hug him tightly, "It's okay, it was an accident just calm down." I whisper to him.

His breathing is still very fast and there are tears in his eyes which are rolling down his cheeks very slowly, I look at him and hold his hand, "Breathe when I breathe okay." I say to him, he nods his head hesitantly.

I take a deep breath, in though my nose and out from my mouth, he does the same and we repeat the process for a while before he calms down. I kiss his forehead, "It's okay Luca." I say to him quietly.

He hugs me and I bury my head into his chest, he kisses the top of my head and whispers, "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to pu-." He tries to say but I just look at him, roll my eyes and stop him from saying anything else by giving him a long and passionate kiss.

Our lips just sync together, we look into each others eyes and I touch his hair with my fingers and smile at him. Luca smiles back at me and kisses my forehead, "Thank you." He says and then nods, "Uh, for helping me."

I raise both of my eyebrows, and then he chuckles and I laugh at his cuteness. He scratches the back oh his neck and smirks, "Oh and for that kiss as well." He says to me, I just nod and laugh before giving him a hug again.

"Sure anytime." I mutter and I look at him, "Not the kiss - the breathing sessions though." I wink at him before smiling at him and then leaving the room.

I go to my bedroom, close the door and let my body just slide down it and then I sit down on the floor. I silently cry, tears just automatically roll down my cheeks. I hate lying to Luca, I just want to be normal with him.

The scary thing is, I know I'm falling in love with him and I don't want to because loving someone who you are basically hurting and betraying is the worst thing ever and it's never going to work out.

Luca could get any girl he wants in the whole world, why would he want me?

Especially if he ever finds about what I am doing, I know that he is going to despise me so much. I know that he is still learning to trust me and if he ever finds out about the money situation he will never trust me again, ever.

I don't want to think about that, but that is all I think about at this moment; when I kissed him and when he kissed me back it felt so amazing, it felt so real, it felt like we were actual loves kissing each other. At that moment it felt like the whole world just stopped.

Everything I have with Luca I am going to lose and I am already so scared, the feeling of losing him makes me feel so frightened and anxious, I never want to lose him. I may not mean so much to him but he means a lot to me...

I know this is a really short chapter, sorry I'm just going through something at the moment.

& Ahhhhhh, poor Valentina - no we can't call her Val, that's what Luca calls her!

Please vote, comment and share.

Thanks so much for reading, please follow me.

Song - Hilary Duff - All About You.