~Chapter 3~

Heyyooo!! Vas Happenin? There's some triggering words, nothing we haven't unfortunately heard before though, just wanted to put a warning. Enjoy...

              Harry woke up the next day with a jolt, eyes wide open, too nervous to think about going back to sleep like he usually would. He brushed his teeth, did his daily skin care routine, and tried to brush his curls. He absolutely hated them, he wished he could have regular hair but unfortunately his hair was about as straight and low-maintenance as him.

              "Stupid hair," he grumbled to himself looking in the mirror.

He got dressed in the clothes he and Niall picked out the previous day and ran down the stairs. His mom was already downstairs, dressed in her pantsuit, eggs on the stove.

              "Morning mum, morning Steve," he greeted taking the final step and walking towards the kitchen island. He pulled out one of the tall metal chairs and plopped down next to Steve, his mom's boyfriend who came over almost every morning to give Anne a ride to their job, they worked at the same law firm.

              "Morning kiddo," Steve said while eating some eggs, glancing up from his newspaper.

              "Good morning darling! How are you feeling? Are you excited? What time does the bus come again? I hope you're hungry," Anne babbled, she seemed almost as nervous as her son.

              "Um... good, yes, 6:35, and I am," He laughed and got some orange juice as she scraped the eggs onto his plate.

              He wolfed down the breakfast, earning a scoff from Anne, he closed the front door just as she called out "Make some new friends honey!", and ran to the bus stop after saying goodbye. It was all the way down the hill, and Harry was no runner, so after he ran down to his bus stop, he was panting, and his legs felt like they were on fire. Then, he almost choked on his breath, not only was Niall, a dark-haired boy and a small blonde girl, who Harry recognized from the Neighborhood Meetings, standing at the bus stop, but Louis as well.

He mentally did a happy dance when he remembered his mom talking with Jay about how Louis failed his driver's test yet again, so she's not letting him try again for a few months. He was going to get to spend 40 minutes to and 40 minutes from school with Louis, Hawkshead Hill was always the first stop to get on and the last stop to be dropped off.

              They all got on the bus, Louis immediately heading to the back, Harry sitting in between the middle and back, Niall sitting in the seat directly behind Harry, and the other two kids sitting up front. The bus was quiet until the middle schoolers got on the bus. Harry, unlike the other students on the bus, liked talking to the sixth and seventh graders. He found them to be adorable and their innocence caused them to be blunt and obvious which is exactly what Harry needed sometimes. He started talking to the seventh graders, they were all boys and the sixth graders on the bus were all girls. Just a coincidence though. Suddenly the little blonde girl from his bus stop sat next to him and extended her hand.

              "Hi, I'm Sarah!" the sixth grader beamed at him.

              He shook her hand and smiled, "Hi, I'm Harry."

              They talked for the rest of the bus ride and Harry quickly got to know that Sarah was very loud, a smartarse, and even a bit snobby, being from the rich-rich part of Hawkshead Hill, but she had a good sense of humor, and was nice to Harry at least. He also met Amelia, Karmen, and Ariana who were all adorable and talked to Collin, Luke, and Christopher, who were the seventh graders.

              Once they arrived at Edwin High School and Monroe Middle School, being right next to each other, the kids reluctantly got out off the bus and trudged towards their own schools. Edwin High School was one of the best high schools in all of Manchester. It was special, having 5 different magnets, MST, HSU, YPAS, VA, and JNC and Harry liked to tell everyone that each magnet had their own specialty.

There was MST, which Harry was in, that stood for math, science, technology. Harry loved math the most, from the geometry to trigonometry to polynomials he was obsessed. Then there was HSU which stood for high school university, where you could take some college classes, but they were mostly known for being the jocks of the school, which of course Louis and most of his friends were in. Then YPAS which was youth performing arts, they were the dancers, composers, band geeks, singers, musicians, play-writers, actors, directors, set designers, and well you get the point. Harry's second choice was to go to YPAS because he loved to sing and play guitar, but he got such bad stage-fright he doubted he could make it in. Then VA, the artists, they varied from sketchers, painters, fashion designers, sculptors, wood carvers, and basically anything artistic that needed to be done, just ask the VA kids. Lastly, JNC, otherwise known as journalism and communications, which Niall was in. They were the writers and poets and very social-media savvy, Harry liked to call them "very L.A.".

              Niall and Harry walked in together and they compared their schedules. They had first, third, and fifth period together which meant they went to lunch together too because lunch was in your fifth period. First was Geography with Ms. King who spent the time bombarding them with requirements for the class, Niall on the other hand spent the time passing notes to Harry who sat beside him. He told him about how he talked to the junior named Liam, who was in YPAS, at Nando's when he was in line, and Liam said he was going to meet up and show Niall where the last couple classes were because they had the same period.

              Harry couldn't decide if he was more jealous that Liam got to spend time with Niall or scared that Niall was going to be leaving and he would have to be alone, even if it was just an hour. Or maybe he was jealous that Niall got to have a hot upperclassman show him around. Either way Harry was dreading the end of the period, when he had to say good bye to his friend, but it still came.

~*_*~

              Harry's day was going pretty well, he found that geography was the only class with Niall but that was the downside of not being the same magnet. He was currently in Spanish class, which he was barely decent at.

              The bell rung, and the students got their things together and started heading out the door. Harry walked out to Niall's locker, which was unfortunately quite far from Harry's considering their last names are on opposite sides of the alphabet. He greeted Niall and they talked about what their last periods were like. Then walking towards the two boys, was another. He had brown hair and big puppy dog eyes and greeted them with a big smile, making him look even more like an adorable puppy.

              "Harry, this is Liam. Liam, this is Harry," Niall introduced them to each other.

               "Hey mate, nice to meet you," Liam said doing some kind of handshake and smiled again, "Niall this class is on the third floor, I think we should start to go now."

              "Oh, okay. Talk to you later Harry!" Niall waved goodbye and started walking alongside Liam up the stairwell.

              Harry still had to run to his locker and get the textbooks for his next classes, so he started to speed walk in that direction.

~*_*~

Harry arrived at his locker, but was met with the sight of Louis and his jerk-squad of friends. Harry had heard lots of stories about the group and thankfully Harry never had one to tell, but now it looks like he was about to.

HEYYYOOO!! So this chapter is so frickin short but i promise that they get longer as the story progresses. Tell me your thoughts in comments

Love, Ten<3