~Chapter 17~

Hello there! Please vote! If this can get two votes i'll pet my grandma's cat! (im allergic) also this chapter is dedicated to ohnoniall_1 for commenting a lot lol. made me shmile.

Harry tried to finish writing as soon as possible, not wanting to miss a moment of the game. Briana had finished a bit before him, all she did was type up the latest news on Louis and Eleanor's breakup and then probably a couple of other useless topics for the kids on his school to feed on. He also told Niall and Jan to hurry it up so they would come with him. Once they were all done they left the room and made their way to the football field.

Harry pulled the jacket around him tighter, it was probable one of the coldest days of the year, seeing how it was already November. It seemed crazy how time flew, it was already almost the halfway marker of the school year. As the wind blew in his face, he couldn't imagine how Louis must be feeling, that boy thought anything below eighty degrees was freezing, plus he was in shorts. Tight shorts. That made his arse look great- what?

He shook his head and scanned the larger than usual crowd looking for the only two familiar faces. He walked up and got their seats by Liam and Zayn before positioning his gaze on the field. The players were already out, and the match was already in motion, thankfully no one had scored yet.

When he spotted Louis, he knew something had to be wrong. From the way he carded his fingers through his hair every five seconds to how his attention hadn't been on the ball ever since Harry laid eyes on him.

As the game started, Stan seemed to be passing the ball to everyone besides Louis, then when Louis would have the ball he'd never pass it to Stan. For two people on the same team, the captain and the guy who's a shoe in for captain next year, they seemed to be working against eachother. Harry didn't expect Louis to get along perfectly with Stan, seeing as he did try to get him expelled, which he decided not to bug Louis about telling the principal, he figured that it was sweet Louis was trying to be protective.

Though, he was stuck wondering why Stan seemed to be holding tension against Louis. It couldn't have been that he found out Louis was the one who ratted him out right? Harry suddenly felt sick with all the nerves that came with realization.

He kept waiting for Louis to look up, he didn't know why, he just needed to give him reassurance. He wasn't even sure how he could do that. He decided to try and focus on the game- which wasn't going well.

By halftime the score was tied and not because Edwin was making a comeback, it was just that the other team seemed to be just as bad. Harry sighed as their team started to head to the locker rooms with their coach, screaming until his face turned red, following quickly behind them.

Harry's breath caught in his throat when he saw Louis's eyes searching through the crowd. Then they finally landed on him, he could feel one of his stupid goofy smiles breaking out. He did what felt natural and he held up that sign Louis taught him, and Louis happily returned the sign right before he disappeared back inside the school.

He smiled knowing that to everyone else it would look like he just gave a thumbs-up. It made his heart flutter to know that he and Louis were the only ones who knew what it meant, like it was their own special thing. The fluttering in his chest halted when he looked back onto the field.

Within all the cheerleaders was Briana, with her eyebrows furrowed, but she turned away as soon as Harry made eye contact. He sat down and all he could think about was how he didn't want to be there. He just wanted to go home with Louis and enjoy the last few hours of their first day as a couple.

He pulled out his phone and asked his mum if Louis could spend the night, he figured that she'd be alright considering it was Friday. She texted back, "If it's alright with Jay."