~Chapter 5~

Heyy guess who has two thumbs and hasn't updated in a long ass time because they're just now getting internet and its the shortest chapter (1072 words) but... please enjoy...actually i might do a double update bc i feel bad..mh

       Harry ran downstairs, immediately seeing Lottie's sparkly shoes peeking out from under the curtain and Fizzy behind the chair.

       "AHA! Found you two!" Harry poked each of them, "I'm sorry it took me so long to find you erm...you guys are just such good hiders."

       "Yay! Does that mean we won? Did you already find Niall?"

       "Yep Niall lost, now he has to count," Harry informed the girls. He grinned at them, he's said those words too many times. He played hide and seek with the girls before, they were like the little sisters he never had. Not that he didn't love Gemma, because he did. A lot. But he loved kids and they were actually the ones asking him to play dolls with them, which Harry never got to do with Gemma because she was always more of a football and videogame kind of child.

       "Awe man!" Niall's voice came from behind, "I'm always counting!"

       "Yeah because you're always losing!" Fizzy retorted sending them all into a fit of giggles.

       Niall huffed and made his way up the stairs making sure to stomp loudly on each step so they would know how unhappy he was. What a drama queen. They watched the blonde turn around the corner upstairs, and waited until they heard the counting to start, then ran off into three separate directions.

       Curtains? No that's the first place he'll look. Behind the couch? No too obvious, Harry was contemplating just pretending to be a lamp until he heard Niall call out 20 and panicked.

He ran into the hallway closet and slid the door shut. It was dark, so he turned on the flashlight on his phone and looked at his surroundings. He found himself in the smallest room in the house, and the one he rarely saw the inside of, next to a mop, broom, and five cans of Meow-Chow stacked on the shelf.

       Ugh... I really need to start planning my hiding spots, Harry thought to himself, he was claustrophobic, he had been since they were little, but he just really didn't want to give up the game. His breaths becoming shorter and quicker, he placed each hand on the opposite wall, they seemed to be getting closer and closer. Harry noticed how much hotter the room had gotten, beads of sweat forming on his forehead, the room was getting more and more suffocating by the second. Harry's head started spinning and he was never more grateful to see Niall's face, bright light flooding the closet as his friend opened the door with a grin from ear to ear.

       "Harry, I thought you already came out of the closet, why in the world would you go back in?" Niall held his stomach laughing at his own joke.

       "Sod...off," Harry said still catching his breath.

       "Are you alright?"

       "Yeah...fine, just claustrophobic no big deal."

       Niall handed him a water bottle and told him to sit down, grabbing a clean rag that Harry hadn't even seen from the hallway closet, wetting it in the kitchen sink, and running back to Harry. One of the things Harry loved about Niall, was his ability to take care of him. When he was sick, Niall was there with soup, when he was sad, Niall was there with 2 pints of ice cream, when he just wanted to hangout Niall was there with the movies and popcorn. Sure, usually it was food, but that was Niall's way, and Niall's way always worked.

       Harry took the water, saying thanks, then chugged it down. Niall's eyebrows scrunched in concern as he patted his friend on the back

       "I'm gonna go find Lottie and Fiz, I saw them running into the bathroom upstairs, I'll be right back," Niall said quickly running up the staircase.

       Harry looked around the room until his eyes laid upon a jumbled up rubics cube sitting on the coffee table next to the armchair. He walked over steadily, grabbed the cube and plopped down into the cushioned, velvet armchair. After fiddling with the toy for a few seconds, it was completely solved and he set it back on the table, bored once again.

       "How the hell did you do that?" A voice asked from the kitchen. Harry turned to see Louis, water bottle in hand, staring at him awe struck.

       "T-The rubics cube?" Harry asked shyly, receiving a quick nod, "well, I m-mean there's just a bunch of different algorithms, basically a- um bunch of memorization." Louis looked at the rubics cube one last time, eyes wide.

       "Wow that's so co- I mean um that's uh- really lame. You need to find some better hobbies dork."

       Harry was surprised no one could hear his heart drop in his chest. He tried not to let Louis's words get to him, he felt for some reason like Louis didn't mean what he said, even if he made sure to give him a cold look.

       Louis was walking out the back yard, shaking his head. He really didn't hate Harry much as he wanted to, in fact he always thought Harry was sweet, and smart most definitely, and cute- but not in a gay way of course. Louis can think guys are attractive in a not gay way, he would totally fuck David Beckham, the man was a god, and even if Louis has done many things in his lifetime that would suggest otherwise, Louis was not gay. Obviously. Harry was a dork. A nerd. A loser. Stan always thought he was an easy target, Louis can't get in Stan's way just because Louis used to be Harry's friend when they were little kids. Louis has no choice, all he can do is convince himself that Harry equals bad, and he shouldn't befriend him.

       Soon enough he'll start believing it. Right?

----------------------------------------------------------------

       Heyyy how are you all I hope you liked this chapter I was trying to show louis' character so bear with me things are soon to get good. Tell me your thoughts in comments...

Mmmhhhkay that's all oh wait yea..

Why did the Orange Juice get a detention?

Because he wouldn't concentrate in class

HAHAHAHAHAHAHimfunnylovemeHAHAHAHAHEHEHeHeheh...heh...anywho that's all fr this time

All the love, Ten <3